S.S.S.... Share Something Stupid

Feel free to share ...

It's what I've got.

I thought we did that in the "Delete" thread.

cooter wins

My thoughts exactly after a brief visit to delete land

be careful what you ask for

maybe I should just say .... Please delete this thread :P

coping saw slipped this past saturday - super glued that because it wouldn't stop bleeding

WOW, I slipped with a screwdriver 2 days ago in the exact same spot as you!

wow, you tore that up! looks worse than mine

dull cuts are the worst. hurt like a m@#$f!$#. Only happened because I was too lazy to switch to a blade w/ more tpi

It looks much worse today then when I first jabbed myself. I think I'll live.. lol! Yours looks almost healed :)

Super glue is awesome stuff! I stabbed myself in the leg with a large knife (accidentally) and put a pretty big gash in my thigh. Pinched it shut and sealed it with super glue. Good to go. Had to reapply a few times until it closed securely but it saved me a trip to the hospital and several stitches. The family thought I was crazy but but for a while I was Doctor Johnny. :)

dthrckt and Doctor Johnny, I never knew you could use Crazy Glue to close a wound. Very helpful information, thanks!

Thumbnail anyone? I was drilling and the cheap bit snapped and the broken bit still chucked in the drill slammed into my thumb and through the nail. That was a couple of weeks ago and I'm still waiting for it to heal. It was starting to get infected so I had to cut/pull the thumbnail back away from the wound. When I did that, I was able to remove the piece of broken nail that was lodged underneath the new nail. Given the depth the bit went in, I think the bone is what stopped it...

You know it's going to be bad when you look at it and say "This is GOING to hurt" because it hasn't yet, but will soon enough...

It obviously can’t be too large a cut or stitches WILL be required but mine was about an inch deep and a good 3/4" long. Enough that you could see the leg fat in my thigh. Was fascinating…LOL! I don’t think I’d do it on anything larger than that. Most slips and slices work great though. I use it on my hands all the time.

My dad had a triple bypass operation about a year ago, and the hospital closed the wound from where they harvested the artery with Super Glue!