SHADOW JM30 CREE MTG2 2200 Lumens 2x26650 LED Flashlight

Any updates?

Has anyone got the light already. Disassembled pics of the head would be so great.

stock will be there in a few days - the i get a price…
(and maybe a sample)

Looks interesting. Any updates?

Seems like it’s a nice light for the price.

I realize it would probably reduce output but I wonder if using only one 22650 would be enough to power the MT-G2? It would be kind of handy to have the option to carry it with one cell or two.

The prize went up already? :~

Cheaper at KnockGreat :bigsmile:

yeah I tried that already and they sent me an e-mail saying it was out of stock and they won’t stock it for awhile… so they refund my purchase :stuck_out_tongue:

Was that the MT-G2 version or the XP-L or both?

Dang the price in CNQ has really gone up. Guess the better alternative is to order from Banggood, but not sure if the Banggood’s one does come with the extension tube or not.

The one that I ordered from BG is MT-G2 when the price was $50 with coupon came out to $43 and change.
But of course they have to refund the purchase because they could not get it in stock ( so why advertise it then? :expressionless: )
Now cnquality is raising the price on them MT-G2 light :_(

Last time I looked the MT-G2 version’s price went up by $10 on BG :frowning:
And that doesn’t include the extender, which has to be bought separately.

I like this in MTG-2 version

Wish it had a side switch.

So at Banggood it previously was $39.49 for the MTG-2?

I’m assuming the MTG-2 version does include the ext. tube. (or it wouldn’t work)

I also assume they mention the ext. tube (sku number: SKU206814) for someone who buys the XPL version and wants to run 2 batteries?

Battery Configurations:
1 x 26650 (XP-L)
2 x 26650 (MT-G2)

Ric, please match (or beat) Bangood price!
Bangood, we need a code!!

Am I seeing things or did the price of this at CNQG just get lowered today??

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=2216

Now it beats Banggood - like I asked Ric in my previous post!

EDIT: $45.53 @ BG after BLF code

Anybody received their flashlight yet? ANy reviews

oooh… I think I better hurry and get it before he raise it again :smiley:

^see EDIT post^

BG doesn’t have it in stock… Don’t know why they still advertising it :expressionless:

i asked Neal 5 minutes ago - the have them on stock!

now he calculates pricing for us :wink:

Are you sure? It shows “In stock, usually dispatched in 1 business day” for the black MT-G2 version and the Black XPL
(Grey XPL version doesn’t show in stock and grey version MT-G2 is no longer showing as an option)

Also it lets me go through the check out to the point of entering a paypal password.

And that’s where I stopped to wait to find out about this pricing: