SHADOW JM30 CREE MTG2 2200 Lumens 2x26650 LED Flashlight

GB...GB...GB

Sample is on the way
hopefully I can post what’s going on in that light next week and have a good price for you

Good deal! Let us know.

Thanks, will be waiting.

I’d love to see a photo of the MT-G2 version light with ext. tube on it. Haven’t been able to find any photo of that.

Also can’t find any specs for the length of the MT-G2 version with ext. tube.

you will get that info :wink:

I have one on order from BG it left China on the third of March, hasn't reached the US yet.

MT-G2 or XP-L?

MT-G2

MT G2

real Output is 1500 Lumen
with 2 18350 at start and it goes less

With 2 26650 the Lumen is 1600
after 30 seconds also 1600 Lumen.

Good flashlight!

I just foud out that at BG they only have black extension tube and the first thing I did was buy a mt-g2 version in gray! what do I do now!

I ask Neal on Monday…

I saw that the Jm30 as a ad for the Easter sale starting 18th…

I hope I get my sample in time to make my review and a teardown for you.
and if we are happy we get a code better than the sale :wink:

You haven’t received the grey light yet? If not I would have to think it will come with a grey ext. tube.

For the MT-G2 version wouldn’t it HAVE TO include the ext. tube?? Am I correct the MT-G2 will not run properly on only one cell?

So how could they sell the MT-G2 version at the advertised lumen output without the ext. tube? You couldn’t really even use it!
Also the MT-G2 version flashlight is advertised as using 2 cells, so how could they sell it in 1-cell configuration?

I think the separate listing for the ext. tube is for people who buy the XP-L version and want to run 2 cells. (I think the XP-L version does not include the ext. tube but the MT-G2 version does)

Where is it showing ad for Easter sale? Link please? I cannot find that.

Ric, your listing for this flashlight shows it uses 2 cells however the photos appear to show a one cell light.

Can you please update your listing to include the correct length specifications and put up a photo of the 2 cell light?

(or just post the correct length and photo here)

What it shows on CNQG:
Battery: 2×26650 li-ion battery (NOT Included)

Dimension: 130mm(long) ×55mm(head diameter) ×32mm (tail diameter)

Net Weight: 250g

Accessory included: Extension body

http://deals.banggood.com/deals/edm/topic/easter2015/easter2015.html?utm_design=28&utm_source=emarsys&utm_medium=Easter150313&utm_campaign=activity&utm_content=xuxu&bid=9836

just klick on the lights :wink:

Sorry, I don’t really get it. The BG sale price is $49.49 WITHOUT the extension tube. CNQG’s price is $49.00 WITH the extension tube. The extension tube added with the light at BG is an extra $5.35. Even with the BG BLF 5% discount, BG’s price is still $3.00 higher. No big deal, I was just wondering.

first -
in the easter promotion site and in my post you can read that the electronics sale start 3-18-2015
so you see the normal price on the product page now

second -
the MT-G2 does include the extension tube (at least i was told so)

third -
BLF gives * 8%* discount on flashlights, batteries, chargers and lasers

fourth -
i hope to get a code that also beats the easter sale :wink:

Thanks much for the info!

The MT-G2 version of this light requires 2 cells to run. It cannot run on a single cell.

So the driver is not a buck/boost driver, but just a buck driver?