So Anybody Else Decided To Boycott Dino-Direct

+1

Glad to have you!

Conclusive proof about how they truly feel about us rendered in sign language. At first, I was like, "Why is that dino flashing gang signs?". Then, "Hey wait a minute, he's flipping me off!" Never was very quick on the uptake.

Loved it , Troop

Welcome to the club, Sardion Master!

Aloha and welcome to BLF Sardion Master!

For me, sellers like DD and DX have nothing to offer anymore...

If I need something "budget" (especially flashlightsor accessories), I try other sellers OR ebay

I still feel dirty!

I feel the same way about ebay, fp, dd, bic and dx

Hi all my dear friends from here, thanks for all your continuous support and help. I have seen all your information about the product, if it is true, we will make a research about our supplier. And please contact our Online CS about your order and tell them more details. For the customer service, we all have to deal every customer's order, all hard working, so please contact them to resolve your problem timely. If they did not answer you for a long time, you can just contact me PM here, I can help all you contact them and give you a reasonable answer .Hope everything goes well!

I'm getting huge delays in getting my V2 fixed. So, so frustrating, very poor work standards (and that's being nice).

I had a lot of problems around the Chinese new year. To be fair it was a nightmare. But since then they have been superb! One example for instance: I had 2 trustfire 18650 bought with a charger $12.99. I told Live chat that one of the cells was faulty. When compressed it cut off (multi cell light). I asked for a new cell and they shipped the whole order again! ASAP!

I really can't complain about that!

Marc.

I can't believe that they sent this re-painted crap after all the shit that he has gone through with them.

I think that Dino Direct should send ILF a full an immediate refund along with the correct flashlight that he ordered

and let him keep this one and he shouldn't have to return this one that he has gotten.

Thanks Rick. I decided to take your advice. I'm getting a full refund tomorrow and I get to keep this reject.