Sofirn Amazon US Deals, USBC-USBC LT1 available!

Interested, US please and thank you.

Got the code and ordered mine.
Thanks Sofirn!

code please

Interested if on aliexpress

Received light today. VERY NICE ! Price even NICER! Everybody should have :heart_eyes: one of these. :heart_eyes:

I liked the original, even though I thought it was going to be just a ho-hum light, but was just as enamored with it after playing with it. What it did, it did so well.

If the ’B is even better, well… :laughing:

(Mine should be arriving this Moonday.)

Just want to give kudos to Sofirn for extending the number of codes they’ve sent beyond what the initial post stated. They didn’t need to do that, it’s a great way to take care of the community.

I agree, that was really nice.

I agree also, thank you Sofirn.
Very nice light, simple UI, well built, heart beat lighted switch, USB chargeable, and battery included.
I really wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it is. Thanks again Sofirn for this great deal on a great light.

Got my code today and everything worked as it should. I can’t wait to try this out tomorrow.

Thanks Sofirn!

Just got my code. Gonna be here on Monday. Thank you.

Just picked up my code in my messages. Ordered and it will be here Monday - can’t wait to test it out.

Sofirn - many thanks for a great deal!!!

Yes thank you Sofirn!

I have been looking for a good light for my parents to use at home. It needed to be simple, have built in charging and easy to use. This light is perfect! I will be giving some as gifts.

Was #136 not expecting code, but got one. Ordered thank you! Will be the new EDC light.

Hi, if you have any codes left, I would like one for US Amazon. Thanks.

The same for me, pls :slight_smile:

I posted waaaaaaay back but yet to receive the code. :smiley:

Still interested in getting the light!

Interested in code for amazon purchase. Thanks.

code please

I had already given up on this, but I am 10 beyond you. I hope they don’t end it quite yet, lol.