Sofirn Amazon US Deals, USBC-USBC LT1 available!

Got code, ordered light.
It will be for my dad.
He liked my S2 with the sst20 for dog walking.
Now he’ll have his own light.

Thank you Sofirn, got the code :+1:

Is there still a code for Aliexpress store?

Code received and light ordered. My post was #146. Didn’t really expect the deal to last this far into the post numbers. Sofirn, thank you very much for this deal.

I received mine a bit ago, it’s a really nice light. Has anyone had luck breaking the glue on the bezel? Was thinking about changing the 6500k SST-20 out for an XP-L HI, but can’t get the darn bezel to move at all. Tried in the freezer for an hour, nothing. I don’t have the best set of tools but never had this much trouble before…

anymore us amazon codes

See post 372 in this thread https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/58765/370

If an AliExpress code ever did materialise and theyre still happening then im in for one.
Although bit late to the party :frowning:

I received my code last night. I was post 147. According to Amazon there were only 15 left, so it looks like Sofirn extended this to deplete their entire stock. Really thankful to Tracy, and Sofirn for keeping this alive for as long as they have.

Brian

I received the code yesterday and just ordered.

Thanks Sofirn!

Received mine this morning and order placed. Thanks very much!

Man, I really hope they keep going with the codes :smiley:

Very interested if the code is still available, thank you.

Am i too late to this.Love to add another Sofirn to my small list of flashlight

Got a code today but the light seems to be unavailable on Amazon.

If Sofirn is delivering codes to everyone who requested one through midnight Oct 10th (forum time) the last qualified person to receive one will be rrushx post #329.

Hopefully they will get more in stock on amazon.com because I would love to have one for that super-bargain price! I made my request on 10/5 which was 5 days before the promo ended. I am post #190.

Where did you hear they were doing that,owkaye?

I did not hear it anywhere … but their first post in this thread says their promo was schedule from 3th October to 10th October. Based on this information, it seems they would try to issue codes only to those people who requested one before the end of the day on the 10th.

OH, OK. They had said the first 10 people who posted each day, not everyone. I wish we would all get one :smiley:

I was confused about that, and unfortunately they never posted again to make it clear exactly what they meant.

Previously I theorized that that no matter how many people requested codes by the 10th, even if it were hundreds or more, they would eventually give everyone who qualified a code … but they would limit the rate they would give out these codes to 10 per day.

I wish we would all get one, too. It would be an excellent way for Sofirn to introduce the quality of their flashlights to a large number of enthusiasts at a very reasonable cost!

:slight_smile: