Sofirn Amazon US Deals, USBC-USBC LT1 available!

I wonder how people over 100 got a code? Maybe many of the original codes went unused?

I will take a code if any left…

Post 109. Got code today and ordered from Amazon US. Thank you!

The battery tube can be flipped around.

Well, duh. Did not try that, so many cannot be reversed. This is really a good little light, even at msrp it is a good light.

Here are some tailcap measurements:
Breathing mode .002A
Low low .035A
Low .258A
Mid .507A
High 1.50A
I wanted an 18650 light for one of the 395nm UV emitters I got from Matt (Vesture of Blood) and wanted to make sure it would handle the current.

I managed to get the bezel off with a strap wrench and pliers. Not too hard. 16mm board fits right in. Decent amount of thermal paste there.
Had to gouge up the centering washer to make it fit the larger emitter, but it fit. Now I have a nice additional UV light at 395nm. Don’t know what to do with it but I’ll find some things. It gets warm on high but not any worse than the original emitter, and it’s supposed to have a stepdown.
I’ll put some pics and other info in another thread on UV.

Holy smokes! Great news for you Helios azimuth!! I am post 120 and was still mildly hoping - but you just gave me a bit more hope! I am post 120 and when I counted back through the posts I was seemingly number 80 - when you take out the posts for non-US Amazon (but that is pure guessing on my part - who knows).

I guess I could always beg! Reading the posts from the folks who received their lights makes me want one even more. I have two Sofirn’s without any coupons Q8 and a C8f and they are awesome. Love to score one at a lower price - love their quality!

Interested in code, US Amazon please :smiley:

1.50A on high.
Has anyone done lumen output tests on this model yet?
Seems the manufacturer claims of 1000 lumen output is unlikely if the LED is being driven at 1.50 amps.

Still really like this model. Have the original and the B is in the mail. But perhaps lumen output is over rated.

With the included cell, I got 3.11 amps. With an LG cell I hit 3.93 amps at the tail with short loop and clamp.

Ok. Well that makes more sense.

Yes, I am sorry I should have noted that my measurements were taken with just my Fluke meter and the included cell. I don’t have a clamp meter. This morning I realized the battery was probably not fully charged either. :person_facepalming:

Interested us Amazon, if you have any left!

Interested in Amazon US if there are any remaining.

Thank you Sofirn!

Ill take a US code if available. Thanks

Received yesterday. Very impressed! Worth actual price. Steal with coupon. Initial impressions:

First light with built in charging. Tried two known cells and termination was the same as my xtar. Mildly warm during initial charge cools near end. Believe this to be a good charging circuit.

Throw far beyond my expectations! Amazingly close to the TN4 I have been using lately which itself is amazingly close to my C8. Given the reflector size difference this is really something that I didn’t think possible — at least not without some kind of terrible hot spot. Actually the beam profile is very pleasant with a diffuse hot spot. First SST20 light for me. I really like it although I have come to prefer the warmer color of the TN4A NW. This light is cool but not obnoxiously cool. Perhaps the coolness is necessary in order to get the phenomenal throw?

The “eco” mode, while clipped on to a hat brim makes a nearly perfect dog walking light!

Interface very simple and quite functional. As noted this will make an excellent gift for “normal” people;-) Thank you Sofirn!

Wade.

PS. Perfection would have this light with the something like the Thrunite UI and driver. (Choice of a warmer tint would be nice although I could live with the existing tint.) I really like the long press to a true firefly mode on the Thrunite. The SC31B does not have a firefly mode and that is something I really need for a light. I also prefer the ramp down first rather than always cycling up.

Wow, didn't expect to get a code being that I entered at post 112. Thanks Sofirn! I was happy when I purchased one at the $18.xx deal price and gave it to my wife. Now, I will have one too. Of course as is usual, she got the more expensive one.

I was like #58 and I didn’t get a code :slight_smile:

Just received my light. Very nice! Can’t beat the price. I’ll try it out after dark.

Received my light. My 1st Sofirn light. The LT1 should be my next.

Good $23 torch. Fantastic $7 torch

Thanks Sofirn.