Sofirn C01R deep red [sold out, discontinued]

ordered

Good job on the Manual, Lux! Just one minor issue: “Die hintere Kappe steht auf dem Kopf” sounds funny :smiley: . I know, difficult to say in german.

Well, let me put it this way: If one‘s get a customer to both follow the manual and smile, I‘d say mission accomplished. ;-) It’s sometimes a challenge to comprehend what the Chinese manual wants to explain and then interpret and find the right expression in foreign languages. It gets even more challenging if a manual is written or even published while the UI is still „under construction“ or without having a prototype sample in one‘s hands to verify everything.

Ordered one! Thanks! Lux-P

Also ordered a C01S and some diffusers, and a holster… Whoops :stuck_out_tongue:

Ordered the one I signed up for. Also picked up some SP10S deep carry clips. Didn’t know they had those.

Would you be interested in buying C01R on Amazon (at a higher sales price)?

Sofirn is thinking about this option but due to higher shipping & handling charges and commission fees by Amazon the price would eventually settle around $ 13-14.

$13-14 is too high for me.

I would have if I didn’t already buy it off their site…

Already purchased

I’m interested to buy that from other websites though, Lex, like Shopee, Lazada or AliExpress, as I don’t have a Paypal account.

Yes!
would be worth the extra couple dollars.
Could get some other people who will never order/wait from china to buy some with the quick shipping as well.

Price now seems to be $9.99 plus $1.99 shipping, or am I missing something?

I’d be willing to pay more from Amazon and get the item in a few days.

Me too

Tried to order, the website appears to have problems it want to know where i want it to ship from but there is no location to pick from? it wont let me go any farther?

Click on the colour option (there should only be a single option: a red C01R). The shipping options show up after.

No, you missed nothing. The $7.99 was the pre-sales price, and that ended about a week ago.
I managed to buy one, struggling with their website and with PayPal, five minutes before it ended.
But I’m quite sure they will think of some reason to start an other “sale” when demand dries up.

Barry was so kind to reinstate the pre-order price of $ 7.99 (excl. shipping).

Thanks for your feedback concerning Amazon. TLF members seem to be interested in buying from Amazon (at a reasonable, higher sales price), too. Let’s wait and see Sofirn‘s decision.

Yes - I already ordered two more. I was happy to see the special price still. Thanks so much to Sofirn and to you Lux.

I ordered some other goodies with my deep red
Everything showed up today but the deep red
Two weeks to my door is great in the aftertimes
Deep red will be here before I know it
Thanks Lux for your energy to do this
OS