Sofirn SP36

I just received this torch. Need help to figure it out. Instruction that I received not that helpful. I need help! Thanks

read the manual
read it again
try some things written in it
read it again
think about it try to set what you want
try again
try harder
decide to sell it or start all over

I was able to turn it on. So I guess I’m started in the right direction :+1:

If you want to have the manual in a more convenient size, e.g. for printing or fullscreen reading you can find it on my sharepoint:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1e1IWuBMaDQu-YjuigGpMwdUPErdUrMhe?usp=sharing

Turn it on (One Click), then hold the button down to ramp one way, let off and press and hold again to ramp the other way. One click to turn off. Double click for turbo from anywhere and triple click for strobe (I think).

Thank you for sharing Lux-Perpetua, that sure is easier to read…… :+1:

Hi summerhome,

I think you also had a question about the strobe function (Amazon). This video from “JasonWW2000” describes some strobe function with NarsilM v1.2. He also has a very good general tutorial series on NarsilM.

Thanks. A whole lot ez er than my magnifing glass. Starting to make a little more sense. I still have along way to go…

This torch will do a lot of stuff. Just scratching the surface. Those % are the next thing to accomplish.

Yes I did. Thanks for helping out this ole slow learner. I’m getting to like this flashlight thing. I keep telling my wife I’m just trying to shed a little light on things. I also watch a lot of u tube

Easiest would be to just goggle it and read the reviews. Most include a walkthrough of the UI.

Excellent :slight_smile:

I have read the manual. More than once. I got into mode set. I’m stuck there. Trying to get back to ramping. I’ve even locked the strobe and now I can’t get back in… I refuse to sell! I know its in there somewhere.

Lexel I have been following your advice.
Got so frustrated. Thought about tossing it. Watched utube on NarsilM.
Read the manual, tried something.
SUCCESS
THANKS people