[SOLD] HDS executive

This is an oldy but goodie.

HDS executive clicky
raised button
XPG gen1 High-CRI
UC glass
x2 efest 700 batteries

As you can see it was carried a lot in my front pocket. I tried my best to keep it lonely so it would get fewer scratches, but as most people know the cerakote coatings just aren’t that durable. I don’t know the exact color temperature of the led, but I would estimate it at 3500k. If you like warmer tints, this is a real beauty. It does come with 2 batteries (one is in light).

The one real issue I have with the light (besides the scratches) is that the button does require a good strong press to operate. If you press it lightly it will still audibly click, but do nothing. However, pressing hard does work reliably every time. You don’t have to hurt your thumb pressing down, just a bit more pressure after the click and your good to go. I don’t keep up on flashlight gossip, so this may be normal behavior for this light.

SOLD $135 shipped to US

1 Thank

Interesting, never saw an HDS that color. Was it originally black?

No. It’s an original run of cerakote they did. I wish I had gotten zombie green instead, but just wanted something different. Best part is everyone I know thinks it’s a $5 gas station flashlight.

I’ll take it.

1 Thank

Cool light and congrats on the sale.

1 Thank

Funds sent.