***SOLD*** WTS, BLF GT with handle ***SOLD***

Yeah, I thought it was really odd that it might still be for sale. I relied too much on title edits. Congrats on slow2go - seems he wasn’t so slow that day!

sorry I didn’t get the title edited… will do that now. (day late and a dollar short and all that)

Slow2go has 259 posts and 245 are “I will take it”, he used to buy a lot of lights from Old Lumens, pretty sure he has more OL lights than anyone. Slow2go is all business.

He also owns more DBC lights than anyone, almost. Manxbuggy1 and rdrfronty kept me busy for quite a while so …

Slow2go has the distinction of being the only one that has one of my scratch built lights. Since I fell in a hole there for a while I haven’t made but 6. Jim has DBC-02, a very robust triple that runs off a 32650. I thought that one came out quite nicely… :slight_smile:

So i might sell some of my stock and modded lights to fund for the cool knife. I am looking to spend somewhere $140-$500. Where is the best place to purchase spyderco knife? Or any other good blade knife? Link or store name would be great…

Several pretty decent places…… BUT, you will never good wrong with Knife Works in Columbia, Louisiana.

Roger Claunch, is the owner & I have been buying from him since he opened 20+ years ago. The name then was Bayou LaFourche Knife Works…… he shortened it to just Knife Works a few years later.
Same fantasic customer service for all those 20+ years.

He has over $2,000,000.oo in inventory usually. So if you want it, he most times has it. :wink:

Prices are very good, he knows the products & knives…… as do the ladies that work for him. ALL are top notch!!

Here is a link……. https://www.knifeworks.com/

If you have a question, do not hesitate to call. They are super friendly & very knowledgeable. :slight_smile:

Shipping is super fast too!!

Thank you for the link teacher… knifeworks have variety of knifes, and flashlight as well. I bet the company invested a lot of money in the products… the flashlights are top quality brand.

Your welcome Newlumen… my pleasure. :+1:

Yeah, they have grown into one of the largest internet knife shops in the world. But they are still just a pleasure to talk to & deal with. :wink:

I have bought a couple of lights from them in the past…. but mainly knives.
I honestly have never once been disappointed with their service. :wink:

I got my spyderco GB 2 today… maybe I need to buy 2 more knifes and call it done? Lol.

Looks good Newlumen!!! :+1: Where did you end up getting it??

Since I have a 3.6 in blade, I want something short blade to open boxes, and less attention… so I ordered a spyderco para military 3 black, black plain edge from knifeworks. Thanks for the link. I know I am getting an authentic one.

Good going Newlumen!! You’ll be a full blown knife addict before you know it…. :wink:

Check out Benchmade too, they have some very nice knives also.

Enjoy……. :slight_smile:

Yeap it took me time to search for the right one. Spyderco have so many models… lol… my next knife will be a bench made. And that’s it.

I want to get glock 43, and sig p365. So yea.

Sounds good Newlumen!!! :+1:

This is perfect… i am buying one knife from benchmade… which steel you recommend beside s30v and m4. Thanks.

I have been reading the law see if i can carry an automatic switchblade. Sure can… i am in nevada. So i am looking at benchmade 5750 Mini Presidio II Automatic Knife (3.2” Satin)…

Pics of that Koenig arius got me thinking about an EDC knife.

After a little research I ordered a Spyderco Para military 2 in blurple with s110v blade(scalpel sharp!). 165 from blade hq.
I never in my wildest dreams ever thought I would spend that much on a knife but after receiving it today
and feeling the quality and ease of deployment I think I may have gotten a bargain, now I gotta learn how to sharpen it after it dulls.

While waiting for the para to come in the mail I went and checked out some Benchmade knives. I handled like 12 knives and all of them felt to be extremely high quality some were manual some with button press automatic and others with a thing on the back that you use to flip the blade up. All were very nice and I think my next knife will be the button press type, they were slick. but they aint cheap!.

Oh, have you guys decided whether you are going to go with tip up or tip down carry ?

That Para Military in S110V was surely tempting me for the longest… nice grab!

Yes. Knifes are not cheap… i just bought a microtech ultratech d/a OTF black blade, and black handle over the weekend. Cost me $275 plus tax… $300.