Test/review of Vapcell INR14500 H10 1000mAh (Purple) 2020

Yes, that’s it. I’m a bit ambitious, but I could be happy with 6800+mAh from any 26800 cell, if even the red devil is capable of nearly 6000.

QB 26800 are rated at 6800 mah at a 10 amp draw. I get about 7200 mah at 1 amp.

That’s a pretty good result. That’s how the increase in size makes sense.

I’d love it if the majors would make a 14500 cell with today’s best chemistry and construction but I don’t think that will ever happen.
[/quote]

14500 Li ion battery, the market is getting smaller and smaller

Vapcell H10 and L10 face production discontinued

Vapcell recently released vapcell 14500 1250mah F12 3A to replace L10

The energy density has been further improved

What? No! Those are such great cells!! Can you poke the factory with a sharp stick and get them to keep producing them? :slight_smile:

I just bought a dozen more of the H10 recently so I’ll be ok for a long time. Do you know if you can source another comparable high drain cell like the H10? It really has been a standout and with so many 14500 lights for sale (and new ones being introduced) that push the comfort level of 3A cells, having that high drain option available is much desired.

Thanks for the information, Dennis…always appreciate your insight!

Dennis,

Is this still true? One of my vendors just received a shipment of H10s

Nkon also restocked recently.

At present, our warehouse is out of stock and we do not expect to have any new batteries

So if you want batteries, it is recommended to stock them in advance

Are there any plans for new high amp draw 14500s? A successor to the H10?

1 Thank

Just ordered some flat top H10’s from illumn.com for $3.89 ea. They are $4.10 for singles, but when you buy 4 goes down to $3.89. Got a tracking number 5 minutes later which was nice.

1 Thank

Hi Nick,
Hmm- strange! our contact said that they’re a month out, not that they’ve ceased production.

Craig S.
Illumination Supply LLC
Customer Support
Please allow additional processing time due to short-staffing, we apologize for the inconvenience.

May 7, 2023, 11:52 PDT

Hi Illumn team,

I saw a post on BLF that Vapcell Dennis commented on stating that the H10 14500s have ceased production permanently and their CN warehouse has no more.

Do you know anything about that on your end?

Nick

Yes, we are still communicating production matters. The minimum order quantity is too large, it seems that the factory has agreed to our plan

Cell sales are too slow, putting pressure on both the factory and us

It is expected to be re produced, which is good news

The expected performance is the same. I am applying to improve the technology, such as capacity,

It is expected that the factory will not adopt it

3 Thanks