Texas_Ace MT09R Modding thread, 20k+ lumens, 80CRI, can start fires? Yes please.

Wow that is killer deal. I would buy another one at that price if my house was bigger. But I got so many flashlights already and running out of room. I’m having a difficult time finding room for more future flashlights and TA’s 4” lumen sphere.

I can imagine. You buys so many lights.

I’m also really curious to see how a high powered 3000k looks like. I thought I would never like anything below 4000k because I don’t like yellow tint but now my favorite bed side EDC is a 3x 3000k 219B Convoy S2. The tint looks like an early morning sunrise (orangish but not yellow) and is very soothing to look at.

Okay I have both the MT09R's sold 808Hi got one of them and I already know what he wants me to do as far as the shipping on his but, the other one please send me a PM or email to hesaidshesaidsales@charter.net and let me know if you want it shipped directly to you or to TA please.

Sorry TA This should be my last post.

The sco1 is closer to 5000k I probably mistyped that.. hand on and I will do it now.

Sure thing. All I have though is a smartphone camera and I hardly know what I’m doing with it, but I’ll give it a shot. It might be this weekend or early next week until I get to it. In the meantime I can say it is a beautiful incandescent bulb-like color.

I think BlueSwordM was asking about the MT09R I received from TA with a 3000k 80cri 70.2. But the more beamshots the better! :smiley:

My bad..

I am reading 10 things at once...

I got Terry confused. I posted something about the cool white MT09R XHP35 HI not being attractive to one of my friends who wanted one, since he didnt like cool white tints. He works in security in warehouses, so he would’ve like one with neutral white, mostly because of me though.

I have that 1 35 high left and it is NW but on the higher end. It still 6500 lumen easily and I can show you it throws 822 yards. That price is my cost if you include the driver from TA I have already installed.

I can always ship it to him for an emitter upgrade too if you wish. Biggest thing is the price of it right now.

I’ll let him know tomorrow. If the light doesn’t sell out of course, which it will probably do.

anything is possible… it may very well still be there.

I will leave the SC01 the SC02 and the 35 high posted at that price until they sell.

I have a little more stock but this was just a quick sale.

Hard to imagine I would get so addicted to flashlights. I used to like modding cars when I was still in college and was stacking up debts on the credit card. At least flashlights are no where near as expensive.

And when you have enough lights, you can just do LED swaps and drivers, and then, boom! the purchases stop.

I posted a couple of beam shots of the 35 high in the MT09R group buy thread.

Lol if he does not like that light there is not much I can do. That street I kicked it into turbo on is 340 yards and it's not even a challenge for it.

I think I miss the charger part… what is the charger about?

Me too… i got many tickets when i was in college. Where do you live? What is your occuption?

I live in the San Francisco Bay Area. Structural Engineer now.

Very cool. I never though you were from cali. We are kind of neighbor. Reno here.

Sorry to ask… do you guys mop? I am looking to buy a good mop that works on wood floor and tile. I found some o cedar spin mop on youtube… look like its a good mop… what do you guys use?

uploadimage