The making of the BLF UC4 charger: the start of a new venture, INTEREST LIST, UPDATE 7 (Well, ramping stopped :/ )

No pics, but a CAD is coming.

interested

That would be great :slight_smile:

How were your Finals

HI BlueSwordM

We hope you topped the final exam........

I would be interested in one as well. Please put me down for one.

Guys, I have some good news!

DLYFull finally responded after all this time, and they said that they are 100% ready for this project.

Sorry for not being here these last few days, as I’ve had some family trouble(basically someone fell off the stairs, and I had to take an appointment to the doctor, didn’t take too long though).

I am interested. Thanks.

I’m interested for 1.
Been looking for something like this for a while.

Interested for one
Thanks

Interested for One. Thanks!

Put me down for one. Thanks!

Please add me to the list. I am interested in getting one.

Please add me to the list. For anyone helping with this, thank you for your time

I'm interested in one.

Thank you.

Please add me to list for one.

Came here to say that, well, the list of default charge currents needs at least these fixes: the 0.8 A value be reduced to 0.7 A (so the jump between 0.5 and 1 A bears about geometric progression), and a new 0.35 A value be added between 0.25 and 0.5 A, for the same reason (a fully configurable charge currents list via advanced menu would be praiseworthy). Thanks.

Interested in one, thank you.

This is excellent and I hope all comes out well. I’m very interested in one so put me on the list please.

I’m a noob but interested. Coming from RC hobbies where NiMh and Li-Po cells conditioned with better chargers outperforms those same cells charged on regular low end chargers. It would be interesting to see how these chargers will affect the discharge rates of the li-Ion batteries used in these newer flashlights.

Hmmm. I assume that there’s scientific evidence available for such magic? What sort of “conditioning” is going on here, as that word is often mis-used for marketing purposes?