The Mask Thread

Another DYI video from a Doc. on making masks out of paper.
No sewing, staples to hold things togeather.

Maybe a nose wire would help things fit better also.
All the Best,
Jeff

The wife has been making mask’s for family, friends and neighbors…

Kodi wears his on walks… neighbors got a kick out of it… now the wife is making mask’s for their dogs…

Keeps her busy…

More options for making a mask (glued, sewn, folded, 3D printed):
https://pwp.gatech.edu/rapid-response/face-masks/

Guys…
Animals or pets don’t get infected.
Masks prevent only from inhaling droplets (possibly containing virus). The biggest advantage is in separating mouth/nose from touching by hands carrying virus’ protein.
Almost everybody must get infected: sooner or later. All the effort aim in reducing a peak in hospitals.
This virus is not as lethal as many other. We are lucky this is just a more severe flu.

My advises: don’t panic, sleep long, eat developing intestinal fauna food , sauerkraut, sour cucumbers, etc.), don’t sterilize yourselves as your immune system will turn sleep.

https://www.nationalgeographic.com/animals/2020/04/tiger-coronavirus-covid19-positive-test-bronx-zoo/

Just a more severe flu?

Actually, on the news the other day they said that cats and dogs can get COVID-19 from humans.

For sale online…
My neighborhood is 95% Hispanic. I’d be Mr. Popular wearing one.
(just a bit of humor)

I have a Michael Myers mask that looks pretty awesome, but you won't see me out in public with it on!

I still wanna get a bobofett helmet…

200bux, though.

Weird. There are opposite news in my country…

I heard it on Wednesday's NBC Nightly News.

I think that's a pretty reliable source, though I know many people don't like the main stream media.

Truth is in the middle…
Link

Hey you’ve got a rottie too! surprised you hadn’t said to me lol! He’s a chunky monkey!
Get a tail next time :wink: - my first 2 didn’t the 3rd does - I had reservations (as it’s kinda the trademark of a Rottie), but you can tell SO MUCH more of what they are thinking/feeling. I wouldn’t have one without a tail again, even if it was legal here.

We have a Cardigan Welsh Corgi without a tail.

Generally speaking, people with Pembroke Welsh Corgis dock the tail, but those with Cardigans don't.

Maybe whoever had my dog originally didn't know what type of Corgi they had!

I would rather he have a tail, but it's also kinda nice because there's never a tail to get in the way.

Get in the way… of what? :open_mouth:

We've had dogs with tails before, and the tails knock things over and hit people, that sort of thing.

I prefer a dog with a tail, but there are some small benefits of docking a dog's tail.

Admittedly, some dogs have a tail that when wagged and you’re in the way, it’s like being repeatedly beaten with a billyclub.

lol

And now for something completely different…

One of the ladies at my wife’s office got one of those Chewbacca masks.
It makes the Warrrkkkkaaa sound perfectly.
She wore it to pick up her daughter from high school a few years back.

I understand the young lady has not fully recovered to this day.
All the Best,
Jeff