The New DD Group Buy--------19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Intellicharge i4

Yes I found the review, but would be nice if someone did a quick measurements with latest batch.

BTW this 110-220 V… You know there can be up tu 240V in europe socket…

Does dinodirect provide free shipping (non US/EU location)?
How we go about paying/registering for this?

Thanks Summer; PM sent!

I forgot to add, does it have an option to discharge cells or something like that?

Thanks for your support, I have sent the link to you. Have a nice weekend!

Hi friend, I have sent the link to you, we will provide freeshipping to your Country.
Have a nice weekend!

Thanks. When is the last date for me to open and pay for it?

With 3 days from today.

I have absolutely no use of this charger right now, as I ordered an el cheapo charger from ebay yesterday (damnit why do these deals crop up RIGHT AFTER YOU F. BUY SOMETHING) BUT this will help me to move to the next step in flashlights by going 18650! in the near future :slight_smile:

Edit: 2 days back in the forums im $10 short and soon to be $30. Man now I know why I try to restrict coming here though its great to be here.lol

I gotta to stop myself from surfing forums. poisonous threads like this burn my pocket!!
haha

Summer,
is this a version 2 charger? read somewhere version 1 has some issues.

How to solve stucking of outer bays on this charger?

Summer,

New member here. Thanks for the group buy. I would like one of the chargers. I will send you a PM.

I'm not sure whether there is a specific place you are thinking of but I have personally used it in a number of countries in Europe and can confirm that it works.

Hey Summer, I’m new to the forum I’ll take one or two pieces with EU plug. I’ll send you a pm.Thanks :slight_smile:

Thanks for the group buy. I’m in!!

> is this a version 2 charger?

Says V2 in the first post: “Sysmax Nitecore Intellicharge i4 V2”

I got one earlier and am satisfied with it.
It’s not one to ignore — I’ve had some cells come off from 4.21 to 4.25v — which is the highest I’d accept, so I’m still checking each cell each time I use it.
But it’s been convenient to use.

Thanks for the group buy, PM sent for one charger.

Purchased. Where to check order number?

Thanks I take one with EU cable Pm sent

But Norway is not in EU!!