The New DD Group Buy--------19.79$ shipped - Sysmax Intellicharge i4

And Switzerland is not in Croatia!!! I'm sure he knows what he's doing.

This is a SUPER charger and im sure all will be happy with it. PLEASE NOTE: put a little lube on the sliders if they stick at first and they will slide like butter. Had to do this to mine but that is the minimum. In the script of Foy…youwilllikethischarger!

Hi Summer I would like to purchase one as well, will send PM soon, thanks, Terry

Summer,

Thank You for the Group Buy, you have a PM for one charger.

Triple A

@Summer!
Gret deal… PM sent!

PM sent to Summer

Welcome to the family, rrmerkov!

I hope you enjoy your stay and keep coming back, Yanlee13!

PM sent to Summer

Hi there friends, sorry for the late reply, I am going back to work now. I will send you the links. Have a nice day!

Make yourself at home, loutsopo!

Thanks for the welcome raccoon city.

Hi got this email

“Dear XXX XXX (Name edited out),

Thank you for purchasing at DinoDirect online.

We do regret for any inconvenience caused! A new package will be shipped as soon as possible. The package includes the following item(s):
SYSMAX Li-ion (26650, 22650, 18650, 17670, 18490, 17500, 17335,16340( RCR123 ):14500, 10440) Ni-CD Ni-MH (AA,AAA,A,SC,C) 4-Channel Battery Charger,Multi-Function Battery Charger $ 25.99 x 1
Please take a note of the new order number XXXX (Edited out). We never charge you any money on the new order.
You will receive a notification email when the new package is dispatched.

This is a system-generated email, please do not reply!
If you have any further questions regarding this issue, please log into My Account and view more information about
your order.
To reply to this email, please follow the link below and open a case.
“_

Not sure what I should do.

AND I got a call from a chinese woman from their customer service but the call quality was extremely poor. I could barely make out words such as “website, item” etc.

Hi easy man, we will give your a new order to ship your product. You will receive your product.

Thanks for all your great support to this Group buy. I have made 37 links for you. Anyone wants the charge, please go on contact with me. Also if you want buy any product in DD, you can contact with me, I will give you the lowest price with the magic link. I hope you can give me more Group buy choice, thanks again.

Thanks summer….I know it will be ok :slight_smile:

Can you give links for ANY PRODUCTS?

Yes, if you like any product, please tell me the SKU or links in DD, and I will tell you the price I can give, and if the price is good. I will make a link for this for you. :slight_smile:

Damnnnnnn just ordered something …tell me what price you could have given me for this item? PM sent

mp send 8)

I want one of these chargers for $19.79