Thorfire PF04 US need reviews!50 people needed!(US only)

Sending pm….Side note: I purchased a thorfire c8 and the build quality is very nice with a smooth matte finish. It hasn’t let me down yet so I feel comfortable participating in this opportunity. I would rather it be us in this forum to be the ones giving the reviews and not some random person.

Guys,just do reviews honestly,if you find somewhere in our produts is not good enough,tell us,we will improve that,that might be more helpful for us.But we still think our products are good,haha,just take this chance and do review honestly.

PM sent. Look forward to the opportunity.

Thank you.

@ Thorfire Got it. Looking forward. Thank you!

Come on guys,we still need 10 more reviewers,plz come and take this chance.

I would like to take part. PM sent.

I’m a penlight and headlight guy because I use them everyday at work. I have been considering buying this light to see what it’s about. It should be interesting to compare it to my current EDC which is a Pelican 1920.

^ this. I look at it another way. I view it as a company being confident in the product they put out. While some bias may exist in light compensated reviewers it should not be enough (in this case of blfers -> hopefully) be enough for the reviewer to pass off a POS light as decent. Given the build quality of prior Thorfire lights I have owned, I for one am excited to review this light when it arrives. I will try to keep my review as unbiased as possible. I will gear my review not towards ownership for myself but possible gift giving as I am currently not in the market for a penlight BUT I feel that a good stock light would be a useful gift (i.e. especially for those in the medical field.)

Yes, although likely not going to be 100%, there likely is a lot less lack of transparency by way of coming through BLF. At least I hope so. Seems like a good way of going about business.

My light for review is on the way. :+1:
Question for Thorfire. Is the pill that holds the driver/Led glued in place?

I did not purchase the flashlight from Amazon. Thorfire sent out the flashlight and informed me that I would receive it in about two weeks.

Hey guys ,we still need reviewers,if you have youtube ,facebook or other social media,that would be better.

I’ll do a review! I’m still looking for my ideal EDC pen light - I have a few others for comparison to this one. If you offer this in a neutral-white emitter, that’d be my first choice.

:slight_smile: PM

JBorens,I didn’t see your PM :person_facepalming:

im not into AAA lights but while researching this light i found a AA light for $1.19 and $1.00 shipping. i am not affiliated in any way.

search on amazon for “genetic mini led 1200lm” that should bring it up for you.

.02 worth

Nice first post…

PM sent

Thanks

I try and do reviews not from the standpoint of something I personally prefer, rather what the manufacturer claims. The review is not about me, it’s about the product. What I personally like, is not neccesarily what someone else would like. If the manufacturer claims something that isn’t there, or doesn’t work like they say it does, I mention that honestly.

You got it.

My review unit arrived today. Will spend a few days testing it out and will do a write up soon!