Thorfire PF04 US need reviews!50 people needed!(US only)

Hey, I ’m a noob and I’m going to be a tester, and I guarantee no funny stuff with my review. A good review can’t be bought from me. I intend to be honest and look at it with my eyes and in my experience. Mine didn’t come through Amazon, but direct from Thorfire but I don’t have it yet.

I was asked to do a review on social media, but I don’t do social media, so my review will be done here and done to the best of my ability. It might take me time to do an in depth review because I’d like to use it for “stuff” before I write anything other than physical spec’s.

I’m a manufacturer, though not of lights. I also ask folks to test my products and I want honest reviews. The first reviews come back to me so that I can find any flaws and if so, I fix them before I sell product. Generally I’ve tested my products extensively enough so that no changes are required. After that it hits the shelves and reviews are done in public at that point. No one in those latter reviews gets free product. I just don’t want anyone to be able to say,“I got free product and here’s my review.”. But that’s me. As long as reviewers are honest it’s not a big deal either way. False reviews will be seen in the light of others and that doesn’t go well with my products. I think if the light has issues we’ll report it, and if it’s good, report that as well. My only concern is my lack of experience, but I intend to do the best I can. It should be an enjoyable and very different experience for me.

One thing I am is picky, and little things that aren’t quite right bother me. I’m not shy about speaking out about “stuff”, even if I like the basic product.