i think, from what i have read, blackshadow did a trial run under the fandyfire name to test the market.
but could be wrong…
nice disappearing act kreis

The Thread with No Name

kreislerrrrrrrrrrrrrr !

( said with best Colonel Clink voice )

I've heard of a horse with no name, but this???

Long live the Squirrel!

Maybe we will get lucky and next time he will delete his account.

….but the Shadow knows…Bwahahahah….and if you’re old enough to get that, you’re no doubt also getting a pension cheque. :bigsmile:

There once was a poster named kreisler
Who wowed us with his flair for things nicer
I’m sure you’ll agree
That his presence for free
Has made our lot all the wiser

There once was a poster named Kreisler

And sometimes he posts words like schiesser

But his humour is great

And his pictures of late

Makes me laugh so much, I have to cry Sir !

Am I the only one who thinks Kreisler's a decent guy? My private conversations with him have always been on the up and up, nothing from my personal experience with him would indicate anything else.

No you aren't. :)

He's a good guy, just a little trollish. ;)

i like him. its amusing lol. everything i have seen leads me to believe he is a good guy, just a jokester

And what's wrong with being a jokester? I probably tell much worse jokes than he does. Aren't we all here to have a good time?

nothing at all. why im here, its a fun spot to have a good time :party:

kreisler is a great guy through and through, and his level of humour and witty sarcasm is on another level from most people you'll ever meet.

I find it funny and entertaining in the manner that it was intended but some can be susceptible to finding it mildly offensive. :)

Well, I have to argue about the term "good guy". Id rather say "good girl". I mean, our kreisgirl likes Twilight and carries a purse..

it took me 2 seconds longer to click on this topic

then when i saw who posted it i said to myself…

trollllolololololol

and had a good laugh

The way I see it, if you're not personally insulted by someone, what the heck, go them go for it. Am I missing something? It bothers me when someone get's picked on like Kreisler. I haven't seen any malicious posts by him. Maybe I'm blind and not seeing what some of you guys are seeing. On well...