Bought one before FT carried it. It was a gift for someone with weak low light vision (yes we all have this, but everything is relative), specifically chosen for its size, high 1xaa output and simple operation. Haven’t made very extensive use of it as I generally use a higher output aa pocket light; but it seems well built, operates flawlessly and looks very much like it should be reliable. Not sure what’s up with the pics at FT but the bottom of the pill on mine looks cleaner (no solder blob at that hole in the contact plate, at that same location on mine the solder is barely perceptible and cleaner), might well vary between units or they may have reused their earlier fandyfire pics for that shot (looks identical). Copypastaed part of this to FT listing since it sounds like people are interested.

I dont really think people are picking on him. Just some of the things he posts should not be posted on here. One for example was the pictures of the caveman and the funeral. Not cool! There has been plenty more, he just deletes them b4 to many people cause a stink. If his going to post something it should be acceptable for a famly forum. Then there is no need to be deleting things all the time.

Young Kreisler, squirrel

Disappearances become

almost a meme, a...

deleted shadow

Hidden character, he has

--Ahh! Little mischief!

:p

excellent use of that meme

+1 :smiley:

What? This place would be greatly diminished without the Squirrel!

Clearly you are not the only one Glenn. Maybe we would be better off if we all embraced our inner character like Kreisler does. It’s all in good fun, folks, embrace it!

Personally, I’m working four times as hard to get one quarter of the laughs. You’re my inspiration… don’t ever let them change you, Kreisler.

:beer:

http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xs4wb

Cindy Lauper - Girls Just Wanna Have Fun von mattmarti

Now here is a fellow named kreisler
And though his sense of humor is wrysler
To witness his schtick
You had better be quick
It seems all of his posts go bye-byesler

To convention he turns a blind eyesler
And to him forum rules don't applysler
So when he sticks his head
Into any old thread
You can count on a crazy replysler

:beer: To being remarkable.

Here, here!

We we talking about the Clipper’s poem, right? :stuck_out_tongue:

Actually, I was referring to Kreisler but it could just as well have been Jack or Justin or you or ChicagoX or Texaspyro or MRsDNF or DrJones or Scaru or any of the many other remarkable members of this forum.

Roses are red, Kreisler is blue

I think he's a legend

And you should do too!

Anyone know why Kreisler is often referred to as a squirrel?

I know it’s a chipmunk, but it’s all I have right handy :stuck_out_tongue:

His avatar was previously a squirrel.

Ahhh, thank you! :beer:

They have probably been deleted.

He formerly maintained several screennames to allow for multiple entries in giveaways.

He has also posted up sales threads that are bogus, serving only to troll.

There was a period of heavy shilling too, but he has been quite a bit calmer as of late.

aye carumba, he is lucky to not be banned for doing all that