My ROT66 coupon and link in first post.

Thanks but it dont works.?

Thanks again freeme. Ordered SST20 95CRI. Price was reduced.

Help please. I couldn’t find a place to put the coupon code when ordering from their website? I tried a couple of browsers.

Add all the option, and then click shopping cart… you will see coupon code.

thanks newlumen, you have to click on ‘view cart’. If u click on ‘check out’ there isn’t a place for it, weird.

How do people like the champagne color? They are out of the black blemished ones.

I prefer the champagne, I have an XP-L 3A, NarsilM, and just ordered a champagne Nichia to check out its “rosy” tint.
And it has Anduril. :sunglasses:

I ordered a black blemished SST-20 last week :disguised_face: to go with my Champagne Nichia.

Champagne color is very nice. Breaks up all them black flashlights sitting on the dresser.

Although a change of pace is nice, I think the black one looks better in this case. It gives a nicer contrast with the bare metal tail and bezel.

Option list updated.

I couldn’t agree more.

Agree, I have the champagne which is nice, but the black looks better for this particular light IMO

What is the trow of the XPL Hi V 3A version? I dont know yet the Fireflies 10.000 version our the Astolux MF 01 12000 lumens with 450 meters of trow. FF nichia i recieved this week.I am thinking to buy another one…….Who helps me the Astolux our the Fireflies?

Form factor is rather different for MF01 and ROT66. Smaller lights are more "handy" as they are more portable and light weight. If you have already owned Nichia version, you should know that ROT66 is rather toasty on hand like EMISAR. MF01 has the advantage of 4 cells support for extra runtime, and slight better heat dissipation for its bigger body.

What this really needs is a blaze orange and/or electric blue anno.

Finally ordered one with black body and SST20 4000K 95CRI emitters.

I have already flashlights with SST20 4000K 95CRI, so I know, what to expect about color rendering, but this will be my first multi emitter one.

Also, this will be my first Andúril flashlight, so I am now pretty excited :slight_smile:

Thats clear, i like the ROT66 so much for his size, The runtime is okay for me .The size of mine land is 150 x 30 meters, if in the night something is wrong outside i want to light-up clearly everything in this range

When this come out ,i am in. We need more vibrant colors very nice for colection. :blush:

I think, this could be also a nice combination:

- bright silver-looking base body color (similar to Convoy S2+ clear anodized)

• tail and bezel could be dark gray, but with shiny metallic reflection (this could be useful for champagne body as well)

:smiley:

What I would really like to see is a diffuser cone fitted specifically for the ROT66, so people can use it as a lantern. It would go really well with the candle mode. And the way the ROT66 bezel is shaped, it alreahy has a perfect area for a cone to slip on.

Granted, on a light this size, that would be a pretty big piece of plastic. But still. I think it would be really nice to have.

What I have in mind is a larger Olight-style wand in opaque white. Those are the best style I’ve seen:

This style could be good too: