UF-T50(XM-L T6), Sideway switch

8 seconds - 3s+5s. 3 seconds to start ramping and 5 seconds is full ramping time taken from H3 review posted on local forum. T50 is much brighter so it can be much longer. One more thing - what if you miss desired brightness? Try again. And again. This really can be annoying.

I have two UFH2s and one UFH3 I tested all three of them 1 second to start ramping and less than 3 seconds to go from full bright to full dim basically 3 seconds like I said. Do you own one? Maybe yours is broken. If you don't own one, I don't understand why you would say it has an annoying UI.

I don't have one, as I said I took the ramping time from local forum. 1 second to start ramping? That's nice but product description clearly says 3 second. That's not soo good.

My H2 and H3 are both ~ 1 second. Pretty ok to me, no complaints.

Yeah, lower in price is good, at this price i'd expect it to have very high PWM (quite unlikely for UF products) or have HA.

http://www.cnqualitygoods.com/goods.php?id=1334

CNQG has it now.

Now, if I can just get my PayPal refund from onestopled, I'll have the funds to order this flash.

Hi I’m new to this forum, I have purchased this light and it should be arriving soon. Once it arrives I’ll try my best to do a good review… :~

Hi shazidur,

Welcome to the forum !

We all look forward to your review.

Here is the description on the Ultrafire Website.

Description
  • UltraFire WF-T50
  • CREE XML T6 White LED
  • 1000 Lumens
  • Smooth Reflector
  • adjustable brightness with memory function
  • 2 mode Change
  • Emitter Color: White
  • Construction: Type III hard-anodized finish
  • Magnetic headlight end let you stable the light on steel surface
  • Water and Dust proof for adverse weather
  • Battery Configurations: 18650 x 1
  • 11.5cm(L) x 3cm(Diameter)
  • Net weight: 100g ( without battery)
Mode & brightness change
(Normal, Flash)
Fast on / off, can change the model.
(You can change the brightness)
Please hold the ON button, the brightness will change.
When you release the ON button. The brightness will be memory.
You can reset it.(Fast on / off)

Very nice but i rather save for a Zebralight SC600 .

haha QFT!!! love my sc600

It's been out for nearly a month, anybody have one of these yet?

Waiting on the slow boat from China.

Got mine since yesterday.

Very nice and bright light, also very heavy for a small light as this (magnet heavy)?

Nice beam, no rings...

Nice big hot-spot with flood ring (Like the UF 980L, but a little less thrower and less bright)

Color is white, not that supercool.

Sideclicky works fine, wait for three seconds to adjust brightness

It pulls 2,05A on high and 0,05A on low out of the Panasonic 18650 Protected from INTL Outdoor http://www.intl-outdoor.com/panasonic-ncr18650a-3100mah-liion-battery-p-213.html

These are my biggest 18650, glad they fit in the UF-T50 tube!!

Overall, very pleased with this nice small flashlight.

I don't know the ZL, but why give so much more money for the ZL, this UF-T50 does the job very well.

does it keep the last level you ramped to in memory?

Yes, it remind the last level

Could you do a review or post some photos? Even an in-hand photo so I can get an idea of its size? The slots on the battery tube are what turn me off. Just seems like strange machining to me. Can modes be changed like normal modes or is ramping the only way to change brightness level?

thanks!

Because the zebralight is not only a cool UI, but an incredibly useful one, you can access almost any mode from off position and adjust it to your needs. It is also by far the most efficient single 18650 light out there full stop right now.

Still, I haven't been able to persuade myself to part with $100 for it..

Thommy, in the lower modes, does it have PWM flicker? (wave it around fast, or wave your fingers in front of the beam fast)

Is SOMEBODY able to do a real review of this light yet? While I'll admit minor interest in $295.00 triple XM-l lights, there's absolutely zero chance I'll ever buy one. This light is now available for under $36 shipped and is a big contender for my next edc, if it lives up to it's specs.

My UF-h3 has seen almost daily use for a year or so now and has been completely reliable and very long running on a cheap 18650. I'm hoping this light will be as well made and, of course, much brighter.

Please folks, if you can, step away from the multi-hundred dollar lights and refer to the name of the forum. Thanks in advance for your efforts.