UF-T50(XM-L T6), Sideway switch

Where can you get it for that price?

If I remember right, bestinone and one other place. Both, I believe, were $35.05 shipped.

But it from ric for 38$ I did ,just waiting now;) he has always took care of me

Is the ramping the only method of mode change with this light? Or can I click through a selection of preset modes with the option of ramping?

I have

a review, to maybe see how it compares to the zebralight. i think i will get it either way though, looks really good.

2 different lights , one is big with regular switches and blinks and the t50 is sideswitch smaller form factor for easy carry and ui is better;)

those two do not compete with each other, and one is not a substitute for the other either.

Wow, how did I miss this thread? I didn't know this light existed, would like to hear more about it.

Looks like it will run on 2x cr123's as well (something the Zebralight does not do) which would be good for a glove-box light. I like the magnetic tailcap as well; pretty handy.

Come on Troop, break out the old credit card. Lets get one of these coming on the slow boat from China. We look forward to your review on this one.

I guess begging somebody with one of these to do a review is having no effect... Sigh... Gave up and ordered one from bestinone, so I guess in a month or so, I'll know if it's any good. Just hope the quality is equal to my UF-H3.

For anyone who has this light…can you easily unscrew the bezel if you wanted to diffuse the light (behind the lens)?
It looks like that would be no problem.
Also, can you remove the magnet? Is it a permanent part of the tail cap or is it a magnetic that could be removed if you took the switch apart?
Thanks.

I wish yhis was a tad cheaper…

So do I but someone got one for $35 shipped which at least is a bit cheaper than at Manafont. However, I’d like to get a few questions answered before I consider buying in the first place.

My UF-T50 just arrived. Man is this thing small. I has no idea that it would be this tiny. It just slightly larger around than my S-mini and the same length. Weighs a little more but not enough to make much difference. Much brighter than the S-mini. Magnet is very powerful and holds the light solidly. Just wish it had a pocket clip. I think I'm going to love this light.

Is this light smaller than the Zebralight SC600? How does it compare to the SC600 in brightness?

Not any review with beamshots yet?

Who did you order it from and when did you order it? I ordered mine from Manafont on 2/24 and it was shipped out right away but I still haven’t received it.
Just curious how long you had to wait?

I got mine from Manafont and it took 14 days. I paid the extra couple of dollars for shipping