Ultrafire C8 XM-L $14.61 on Ebay

figured it would be an XR-E..oh well better correct it or it's a dispute..let us know what seemmy says..

"If it seem to good to be true it usually is!"

Exactly. I would not buy another light on Ebay I can tell you that right now. Manafont here I come !!!

deleted

That's what the seller hopes too. Think I paid $11 for mine. The issue is that the seller is a "scammer". Bait and switch comes to mind. Leave negative feedback either way.

oh for sure..i'll fight it with every avenue I have..just saying it's not the end of the world if things don't pan out in the resolution..

I was showing a friend some of my lights ecetera and he is showing interest in converting to the flashoholic faith. He is he kind of person that these ebay sellers suck in. He buys it and doesn't know he was swindled. When looking at ebay feedback I look mostly at the negative and neutral. A lot of recent negative feedback usually turns me off buying from them. The seller probably got the light for $5 and deliberately gives false specs so he moves them on quickly. I hope all buyers get a full refund without returning the light. Some sellers demand a positive feedback be left before giving a refund.

I've asked this seller for a discount if I buy 20, when the price was $14.61. He said to me that this is so cheap that it cannot go lower. Never bought one.

Yep, in the end they'll look better than they are.

What I want is for everyone who bought and got screwed to...

Contact PayPal and start a Dispute and then push it and act like a total Bitch.

If enough do, PayPal will see the pattern and turn against the seller.

Goal: refunds and free flashlights+Justice

edit: gorann did you get a refund?? just clarifying don't know if you've been in the sauce or not tonight hahah

Received my Q5 C8, as I suspected it might be from the get-go.

Sammy-Scammy will certainly get a surprise when he gets back in the "office" after the holiday, no?

What possesses a scammer to sell on ebay, when he knows buyers will open an electronic version of a can of whup-ass?

Scumbagitis...

Sealed

haha I think they think we are dumb and will say wow this light is sooo bright! little do they know we are far too nerdy and flashlight obsessive to be swayed by their swindling! complaints out the ass here we come lmao!

Never ever fall for that trick! Kelp your PayPal claim open until you are refunded and then give negative feedback for this kind of scam.

All the people in this thread who knowingly order a C8 Q5 (i.e. a C8 XM-L for a price that is too good to be true) then demands a FREE flashlight and after they get this FREE flashlight by abusing the paypal system they still leave negative feedback are even bigger scumbags and a disgrace for BLF.

When I receive the wrong flashlight, I think I will ask for a partial refund. Something like $4.61 or $6.61. How is the light apart from being the wrong LED and driver?

Omg.. still waiting for mine... Bought it from 2xcheap2010 .. But seems the same seller, right? He already sold 65 pieces in just one of the auctions...

I dont think they want to scam the people with knowing it... Because as a big seller the negative feedback on ebay hurts very very much...

I ordered expecting a XML. Manafont offered a 501b in XML for similar money so it wasn't out of the relm of reality. Been an Ebay for 11+ yrs. Have only left negative feedback twice. Only had the positive feedback before refund once. Had issues maybe 10 times and always worked it out with the seller without using Ebay or Paypal complaints. I agree the best moral solution is not greed but polite communication. Give everyone the benefit of the doubt. He may have acted in good faith but a drop shipper screwed him. Politeness works. Very few sellers are looking for unlubercated anal intercourse.

When dealing with problem eBay sellers... willie says to show some compassion... and lube up...

@gorann: Didn't you explicitly ask him if it really is an XM-L? Sorry to be this harsh, but combined with the "Model of LED: CREE XM-L T6 LED" and "1300 Lumens" claim, there is really no excuse for sending out the wrong lights.

My flashlight came with nicks and scratches on the body. Looked like an abused/returned torch to me.

I've already sent the seller an email about the issue. Will see what falls out.

Other complainants have already documented issues with this seller, when trying to get them resolved.

I'm poised to open a big can of ass-whup.

That's my story, and I'm sticking with it.