Ultrafire C8 XM-L $14.61 on Ebay

All HK vendors who on Ebay deliberately write false specs (ie: LED: CREE XM-L T6 LED) and

sets his price accordingly, and than sends the customer a Q5 knowing that many can not tell

the difference, is a scumbag and a disgrace to Ebay. And it is only right that he suffer the consequence

that he has to pay the money back and even let the customer keep the light.

NB: I´m not in on this deal, but I use Ebay and want it to stay a safe place to shop.

In Texas..... REAL MEN DON'T LUBE UP! .... that is a Frisco concept. Sure you know all about it. LOL.. NOT!

Seller offers for sale an XM-L flashlight.

One Buyer asks if it really XM-L. Dealer succinctly states "YES"

Several Buyers send him the money.

Seller sends the Buyers a cheap, substandard, old fashioned piece of Crap.

One poster says "bend over and lube up....you deserve it", or words to that effect.

Bull Plop, hold the Dealer's gonads up to the fire until he squeals. It's the only way to maintain the honesty in some Ebay Dealers.

Guys,

Why sweat the small stuff? I will get my light and if it isn't what the seller says, I got money I'll get to keep the flashlight and get my full refund to boot. Now are there any takers? It would cost me more to ship it back than what I paid for the light. Paypal ain't going to ask me to send it back. I already know that. Trust me.

I love ebay.

I got mine. It definately ain't an XM-L LED. More like a Q5 led but a little brighter. Time for a refund. I'll let you know. But it is a great thrower. I just shined mine 400yds and it was no problem. It will out throw my Keygos KE-5. Maybe 350 lumens max.

Here's my message to the seller.

Dear 2xcheap2010,

It looks to be a Q5 led, but it definately ain't a XM-L led. Now we can do this the easy way and you issue me a full refund for item not as described, or we can go through paypal and I will send them the proof they need to know that it's not an XM-L led. I have several XM-L led lights and the XM-L bulb is definately a lot bigger than this light. It's your call. I'll give you 2 days to give me a full refund. If not, I'll start sending photos of your light and mine that are true XM-L led's. Now this may be an honest mistake on your part from who you bought these from. But this is a ripoff. Please depsotit a full refund back into my paypal account immediately. And send me an email stating you have done so. You have 2 days.

Brad

And I got an email from ebay that seller is out of office until 10-03-11 for holiday.

So I will wait until then. Then if no immediate action it's claim time through paypal.

There should be no question what emitter is inside; it says Q5 on the body...

...perhaps a "flashy-flashy not righty-righty, want money-money" may be short enough?

Yep. mine says Q5. I just now noticed that. That is just pudding on the cake to Paypal. Looks like I got another freebie. Gosh I love it. Thank you ebay.

I used PayPal bill me later. The next few weeks should be interesting! Stay tuned! Same bat time! Same bat channel! BIFF! BOFF! ZONK! Doobie, doobie, doobie, doobie...BATMAN!

Why are you always looking on the worst side? I'll get my money back and I will more than likely keep the light. Want to make a wager?

Now back to business at hand. I went ahead and filed a dispute so I don't have to wait longer for my money since seller is out until the 4th. I escalated to a claim as well. Now before someone gets their panties in a wad about I wouldn't have done that or I should of went a different course, I'm telling you what was best for me to do and not you or anyone else. I'll take care of me, and you guys take care of you.

As one of my buddies I used to work with said when I was telling him about teamwork and there is no I in TEAM. His reply, no but there is and M and a E. LOL!

It is your Civic Duty to make a Dispute with PayPal if your flashlight is not as described (XM-L)

Ebay Dealers who lie and cheat are a blight on the Ebay community and must be fought.

Lots of Ebay Dealers get away with it....but not while WE are watching.

Amen buddy. Now let me know ahead of time if anyone wishes to forward this thread here to paypal or ebay for proof. I'll have to clean up some what I said. I don't want them to think I am gloating about keeping the light.

did you know the focal rhymes with fecal?

(just kidding)

It says "Made in Fin)and" :D

@ILIKEFLASHLIGHTS

Please report if you have anything new from paypal/seller - btw. you could (but never would to this ;) ) just claim as not received... than you definitly get money back

I'll let you guys know when I hear anything. LOL! Yes you are a smart cookie. I never thoought of that. But I'm sure the USPS postal service can tell paypal someway if package was delivered even if there was no confirmation number. I'm going to guess that any package delivered from overseas and when it comes in to the US has to go through customs has some way to track it.

Anyone else get the offer of USD5.0 to make the "oversight" right?

Inquiring minds want to know!