Ultrafire UF-H3 headlamp 18650 $25 (Update for July 20 2012)

That's my exact order, hopefully I can squeeze a Xtar in them some how.

I really wonder how DD still nets a profit.... This light you need to pay 10-12 bucks more at Manafont...

Gorann, these buggers are absolutely crazy.

BC40 for 45 bucks shipped.

Use Xmas10 code

It's funny, we negotiated for a GB till our saliva ran dry, no means no. And now they dropped us the bomb.

2100.. I see that you changed some post.. I saw you mentioned the klarus at 21... I think that must have been a mistake, right?

edit: I think you mistook the $10 discount.. because they are only on orders over 50, if im right

Oh man, I really need to save my bucks....

cheap, great quality, branded, warranty, fairly high output, good beam pattern....not much more you can expect from a light.

If I had enough money, it would be spend in the next few days.. But I have to keep to my budget, which is very tight. Just the looks of the Jetbeam BC40 dont really impress me.. I guess I have to see it in person to really appreciate it

Also the Fenix LD40 looks nice for $40, it works on 4xAA..

sorry, off topic

People paid $52 for a Trustfire X8, with PWM, lossy glass lens, non type III and slightly less output/throw, brand name. Same size/format.

Basically it is $56.30 at DX (with useless charger + batteries), $54 at Lightake, $50.83 at KD, $51.70 at Manafont.

Hi Summer, I sent you a PM with my order number. Thanks for your help.

Hi guys,

Brand new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a good budget headlamp for automotive mechanic work. This requires a fairly broad light beam (but not extremely broad I guess), would this head lamp fit the bill? Or maybe I should be looking for a 'flood' headlamp (If so.. open to suggestions for such a lamp).

The $20 budget range is what I am looking at.

Also, I don't have a charger for the 18650 battery so I'm assuming I will need one. Any recommendations from DD for such an item (might as well get the total up to allow the use of the XMAS10 code).

Thanks! Hope to stick around the forum.. this sort of thing is right up my alley.

Hi tbgalant. Welcome to BLF!

This one is floody enough and very good for your planned usage. Highly recommended.

If you can't find a good batteries and charger from DD, you can always buy two of these and get advantage of XMAS10! I have already two of these and now I bought two more. One to be left to my car, one for my son's motorcycle, one for.. You got the idea, right?

Or the you can sell another for your friend or gift it away or.. :)

Thanks for the quick reply! I see DD has lots of batteries/chargers.. so I'll probably go that route. I'll have to search for some reccomended charger/battery combos

Yay! I just got this light in the mail today. However, I can't seem to make sense of the switch operation. I know it goes to SOS if turned on with two clicks, but the ramping doesn't seem to always perform the exact same. Is there some shortcut to high and low? I mean, there's no way that I can hit the moon low - it goes by so quickly I can't let go of the switch fast enough.

[quote=tbgallant]

Hi guys,

Brand new to the forum. I'm looking to buy a good budget headlamp for automotive mechanic work...

Also, I don't have a charger for the 18650 battery so I'm assuming I will need one.

[/quote]

FYI there are 4 different versions of this light which use different battery sizes/configurations. The H2 uses AA sized batteries (either standard 1.2V-1.5V AAs or 3.7V 14500s).

There's no easy way to get the lowest. Yeah, it would be way better if the ramping paused at the lowest and highest, but oh well. One easy way to get highest is to just to a quick lock out, which makes it start on highest again.

Hi you all, I have contacted our product centre, and we are investigating the related department. We will solve the problem soon.And when I get the message, I will give you the message immediately. Please wait for me.

Lock out? Is that like unscrew the tailcap a bit and then screw it back in???

It's kind of strange though because when I press and hold the switch, sometimes it immediately ramps up and down but then other times it turns off for several seconds and then comes back on bright, and then other times it will just start blinking. Maybe I just don't have it figured out yet...