Ultrafire UF-H3 headlamp 18650 $25 (Update for July 20 2012)

Summer, I sent you a PM regarding my new order on this light. Thanks for the help.

Sean

I have ordered yesterday one and got today the out of stock mail...

Instead of locking out what I do is just press it for a while in the off position and it will turn on at it’s highest. Or maybe it isn’t the highest this way?

Oh, good tip! I'll have to try that to see if it works with mine.

DD strikes again, i'm not backing down....I want the deal they advertise not some crap excuse and a giftcard to be forced to buy from them again

Grrrrr!

When will I get my UF-H3?

Summer, any idea on when you will be able to fill these back orders?

It will be worth the wait, these are great lights.

Judging by my dealings with CS today I get the impression they may refund people because they can't source them low enough for the price they are charging.

Well, this is really too low a price. It's about $11-12 cheaper than what others like at KD is selling.

Yes, lock is just unscrew the cap. I could've said that.

I dunno. Make sure you press firmly. I find the button quite firm, and if I don't press firmly, it'll actually switch on/off with a single press, if you know what I mean.

Yeah that works too. Maybe it'll be a few lumens lower than highest if you don't let go fast enough, but it practically makes no difference even if this is true.

You mean the AA version? Then yes.

If they can't sell for the advertised price than raise the damn price and quit jerking people around...geez!

I wonder why the group buy was $25 and now these are $20 ish?

I changed the thread title, to: Maybe available again.!

It's all about supply and demand.

Maybe the supply in gone.

Demand is high.

There is not much you can do, those who want the light at this price should wait.

When will they get new stock?

Maybe they are accumulating orders to be able to buy a large enough volume to allow a price this low without creating a high inventory.

Has anyone heard anything on the UF-H3 restocking front?

My order was cancelled and a new one created by them with the 2 but at a higher price. They emailed me letting me know and that I wasn't being charged.

Still nothing on actually getting them sent though.

UPDATE: December 8

Im not sure if its back in stock, but what I want to share is the following:

if you order this H3, and add the 14500 trustfire flames protected cells (I know they dont fit this light, but just if you need some) they will make the total reach over $30.. then use oneworldweshare to get $5 discount, so you end up paying $25.78
Basically that will give you 2 14500 protected batteries for free!

Anyway, if you order this light, plus something thats worth about $5, you can get it basically for free with the coupon above!