UltraFire UF-T60 CREE T6 XML

97 bucks, handling fee is more like for registered post, and it's compulsory (like Solarforce). But damn, that's still 4 bucks less than what i got it for.

Nice!$78 is getting into a better price range now. I'll continue with my waitIng game though.

I'd really like to get this light. It would be great on patrol. I'd only be saving about 50mm in length compared to my Sky Ray 3800 by going to this though.

But the throw must be awesome on this new light...

Anyone has this light? If so, what are your experiences with it?

just got this t60, but the driver is defected.. it supposes to has 3 modes, but what i received is 1 mode...

i has just returned the unit to my local seller to get it replaced

I was thinking about maybe treating myself with a thrower as new years present and i like the fact this one is really short, but no idea about the performance so... :)

I couldn't resist either. I just ordered one from shenzhen-wholesale.com for $65.30. They are going to email me with the postage amount. Merry Christmas to me!

Email hke and say you're from blf. Theyquoted me 72.99shipped! Best price I would say!

Any beamshots available?

Lighthound has it now. $87-still too much for what would amount to a mod host for me...

Guys, anybody got this light?

I got this light in from Lighthound thursday. Big. The holster is really big. My Big Bruiser falls down in it with an inch to spare up top.

This light throws really really good. Close to a Olight M3X.

The head is the size of a 12oz Coke can.

$66

http://www.powerwholesale.net/ultrafire-uft60-1300lm-xml-flashlight-p-1583.html

The price keeps going down.

Need to add like 16-20 bucks shipping for powerwholesale.net. It is actually the wholesale site of bestinone.net, same as sz-eyoung on alibaba. Wendy's the sole proprietor i believe (you can search for her picture even LOL!)

Beam Shots, Beam Shots, Beam Shots, Beam Shots, Beam Shots, Beam Shots........................... Sorry I love Beam Shots .......

I know this is kind of an old thread but I just ordered this bad boy from Lighthound and I'm just sick with anticipation. About an hour after I placed the order, I received an e-mail saying it shipped with a tracking number.

excitdFoy

It looks good

Got my T60 today. Huge let down; it's only mode is fast strobe. That's all it will do, fast strobe. What am I doing wrong?

Foy

Something to do with the ‘mode lock’ mentioned in the original post? Dunno, seems confusing. Sorry to hear if its actually got issues :frowning: