UltraFire UF-T60 CREE T6 XML

I bought a T-60 and it was the same. I was ticked off.
IIRC, you loosen the head, select your desired mode and then tighten it to keep it in that mode.
My T-70 also has mode lock as well.

Hope you get it straightened out Foy!! I kinda like it. It throws really good.

woohoo Cooter -

Lighthound said to do the same thing and I've tried all day with no success. They didn't use the term "mode lock" and something clicked for me when I saw that. So, I kept turning the head a little more and a little more and finally . . .

IT WORKED! (happy, singing, dancing)

I was so damn excited about getting this light and have been trying to get it to work yesterday and today. They have been really cool about the whole thing. Another T60 is already on the way. I'm going to try to stop it. I'm supposed to send this light back when it arrives.

woohoocooterFoy

Great to hear that Foy!!! I played around with mine this morning too. I took the batteries out and charged them up. Its a nice light. Glad you like it and glad you got it figured out!! I also ordered mine from LH. Didnt wanna wait on that big boat.

So, how is it?

Rough guess on lux/lumens?

Is it at least as bright and throwy as the hd 2010?

I have really been itching for something like an hd 2010 but better, I seriously think my ultra hard cast .454 wadcutters have harder lead than the 2010’s aluminum…

Long time no hear about this light. So how, it’s 40-50 bucks shipped now?

Still about $80-90

Full review on the way but I can tell you right now; this girl may look the part but in terms of just lumens, she ain't no HD2010. Not by a long shot. My Cyclone smokes it too. It's got serious throw, I'll give it that.

Foy

Awesome Foy…RE the HD2010, its going to be hard to beat ~3-3.5Amps in a well heatsink’d aluminum host this size.