Ultrafire UF-T70 Group Buy Feeler Thread

I want have one too

Picking up steam now! :) come on people!

Hopefully this will happen!!!!!! Looks like a great looking light!!

I was chatting with Ric about this the other day. I was gauging his interest on a group buy. He wasn't really responding to that. He said he ordered 30 pieces. He really likes the UI. It's definitely not brighter than the DRY but it is brighter than the Sky Ray triple (his comparison).

you should have asked about comparisons with the Trustfire J12 as well :) I am really wondering if it will throw?!?!

Ric, you need to try to sell us this light better! more pics and beamshots :)

I am interested but...

I needed to get my hands on my dry first and my tracking number doesn't even work yet.

I also want to see a good review on it before spending on it.

I will need two or three weeks to get the cash together.

Johnny

My main issue with this one is I'm not enough of a flashaholic to own both this and the DRY and I know the DRY is still brighter. I would have to swap the driver. I think I'd rather spend the time and money modifying the body of the DRY.

Would Ric put a option for batteries???????

Are we looking for protected or non for this light????????????

I do not have anything big at the moment right now and this looks very nice to me.

I'm thinking this group buy would have much more impact and interested people after a review or two are out.

Perhaps press with the group buy after review is out.

I'm definitely not interested until I read a review, after that I just might be.

Viktor

I just emailed Ric about the group by and he had this to say:

"In fact we only have very low profit to sell T70.

Im afraid we can not offer too big discount for a group buy, Maybe group buy price---78+17usd shipping cost =95usd"

Sorry guys for not being able to get a better price like the DRY. If you still want to go ahead with the purchase, contact Ric at cnqualitygoods.com

Well, with both the Ultrafire shop and HKEquipment selling them at $110.- I think that $95,- shipped is still a very good deal.

I hope mine will arrive in two weeks and as soon as it does, I will post my impression but unless there would be something wrong with the light (defect), I am pretty sure that I will like it.

I have the Skyray 818 triple XM-L and I very much like the output of that one. Ric says that the UF-T70 is brighter than the Skyray and it looks to be superior in build quality and if so, I think that this is going to be my next favorite lite.

HKequipment price is $94.99usd for BLF member if u email them.same as what ric is offering.

Well, I suppose it should have been obvious it can't compete with the Dry on Turbo, but I'd still like to know how it fairs against the TrustFire TR-J12. I did have my eye on the Nitecore "Tiny Monster" TM11, but I'm not liking the issues I've been reading about, not to mention it being a bit out of my price range.

I reckon the T70 will throw further than the J12 although i bet J12 has more lumens

Did you get any answer from Rirc 2100?

I didn't, I do not like chasing people too much, but I have been waiting a lot now..

http://www.taschenlampen-forum.de/ultrafire/11996-review-ultrafire-uf-t70.html#post157994

German forum has the first review.

Of course I would love to review this bad boy. Unfortunately, I just can't afford it this month. Probably won't be long before somebody does one.

Foy

A few days ago, I received the one that I ordered from Ric and I absolutely love it.

Very well build and absolutely a lot brighter and a better thrower than my other 3xT6 light (Skyray 818).

I also love that it has one mode with the head tightened and 3 modes (high, low, stobe) with the head turned loose (about a quarter turn is enough).

Hi Fvdk,

Is it possible to post some beam shots? Also, what type and capacity 18650's are you using?

Someone already posted beamshots on the German forum, see the link a coupled of messages above.

I use the flamed Trustfire 3000 mAh cells.