Ultrafire WF-502B R2 +18650+ charger for $5.69 ...$5.35 after coupon (back to $16.99 again!!!!)

I'll take one. Thanks for the hint.

Yes. Buyer beware, "good old" DD style.. You need to uncheck the $2 insurance (read: registered mail) before confirming the payment.

Thanks, in for one! I didn't add the 2 dollars for insurance... will see what happens for $5.35

The 2$ (as said before) are for registered mail and if you deselected it on your first order will be off on the next, than you can pay 1$ to ship back the item for free and 0.59$ for custom pack..

that looks clear and fair for me

c'mon don't be ever hypercritical :tired:

Ordered @ $5.13 with points redemption.

Noticed this in the "instruction":

• NOTE:

• Please do not put it directly to people's eyes for the powerful light is harmful and it will make you blind temporarily, especially for the kid.
    • The price of this flashlight dose not include the battery and the charger.
    • Strongly suggest you using the protected battery for it can really protect the battery well and extend the battery life as well as avoid the over-charging and over-discharging of the battery.
    • We are not responsible for the broken of the battery and charger for users' wrong using methods.
    • Please never over-charge or over-discharge the 18650 and 16340 batteries, which means when the brightness of the flashlight is going down clearly but not totally dark, it is the time to charge it, or the battery will be over-discharged and it will break or shortcircuit when you charge it the next time

Package Included:

• 1 x Flashlight
    • 1 x 18650 Battery
    • 1 x 18650 Single Charger

So probably a copy/paste error. But you never know with DD. They are the kind of place that will sell items like batteries where the "batteries are not included"
Edit: Also just noticed the picture of the tailcap - looks like the switch may be pressed in and not threaded - or maybe threaded plastic?

Doesn't work like that, at least not for me. (Chrome / Win7)

IIRC it did go up to $0.99 and I think I didn't get that option anymore (today)

Not that I would miss it, since they emailed you only the picture of the "pretty" packager - NOT the normal close up picture of goods before packaging. :(

Hello all, new guy here. Thought this to be a good deal to jump in on. Just wondering about shipping time to the states. My last Solarforce (L2R) took about 5 weeks. Will DD be about the same?

I ordred two @ $5.35 . Got to gamble.

Welcome to BLF!

DD has shipped items pretty fast lately. My UF 504b came in 2.5 weeks, should be quite the same for US.

But of course YMMV, as Christmas is coming soon..

Hi and welcome to the forums. My last 2 orders from DD arrived in about 10 days(which is unusually fast for DD). With Christmas season ramping up now though, it may take alot longer.

Edit: Doh!

Anyone want to take a wild guess on the diameter of the driver that should be in this unit? I'm placing an order from DX and figured I pickup a driver but not sure which one I should get. I wonder if DX sells anything to run unprotected 18650

Thanks much, I can't pass that up.

I gave it a try....got it..... but DD is not an easy site to work with. I managed to get the final purchase price down to $5.03 by using the 6% off code at the top of this page and by redeeming a few points I had from a previous purchase. Now it's a wait and see game. Thanks ChibiM

If you google this Ultrafire wf 502b, youll find the same package, (albeit multi-mode) with battery and charger at Sears for over $60.

I guess that would be the CPF special. ;)

Thank you ChibiM. Too good to pass up.

can you say budget flashlight !

why did i buy 2 ?? shoulda got 3 lol

thanks for the post !

that was an easy one

thx for the hint

17mm

Yesterday I missed the Sanrenmu deal.

Took 4 sets of these with coupon and emptied DD-point pool...

If the host alone is what it is supposed to be, I´m not all that sad.