Ultrafire WF-502B R2 +18650+ charger for $5.69 ...$5.35 after coupon (back to $16.99 again!!!!)

Thanks for the heads up! ordered two! for around $10.

I just ordered 6 for xmas presents. Got the $5 off of over $30 .... Couldn't use the Dino points I've built up for some reason?... Got a 2 cent discount for some unknown reason! If they all light and charge should be a great deal.

Are these lights junks? Like Jack Flash I notice the plastic tail cap. The XML version of this light from DD are aluminum from their picture. So does it mean these are lower quality? I'm buying for gift anyway but still, don't want to give out a POS.

Sorry guys.. the price jumped up to $16.99 again.

I was still doubting of buying it.. but now its too late anyway.

strange, because the sayd 2 days left.. and now all the sudden it jumped up..

Even though they forgot to change the 74% discount.. becuase $21 original and now $16.99 is not 74%discount.

Wow ..You missed your own deal ??

You're the first person i'm going to hook up when The next great deal rolls around ..

thanks for picking up on this one ChibiM.

Thank you ChibiM.

If you see another good deal please let us know.

Bunch of thanks to ChibiM for raising this hot deal topic. I am happy to know many members got this deal in time. Actually it was a limited deal only for 6 hours. Now it's expired and the price get back to original. For these members who bought this flashlight, we will arrange our stock and delivery in short time. Other members who missed this deal, you can pay close attention to our other discount deals, and we will share it on the BLF forum soon. Thanks again.

thanks ChibiM, I have managed to get them (6 pieces)

could go as gifts for my friends

Our flashlights getting ready to be shipped........

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.237564979640999.61015.100001624957728&type=3

This one was the best shot that I could see with 502b R2 written on the box

Glad you all got 1 (or more).

Im not really disappointed that I couldnt get one..!

better luck next time!

Thanks ChibiM, couldn't pass up on this one.

Just had to order, even if the charger, battery and drop-in are rubbish, the host alone should be worth more than the money payed.

Now, who will be the first to get one and report it's quality...

You're slow ChibiM... Missing your own deal...

Next time: pay, don't think ...

LOL

Thanks for the tip anyway :)

Thanks ChibiM, I bought one plus 2 Ultrafire C3 for my brothers.

I actually feel this had an aftertaste!

The night before they put it back to 16.99, the countdown timer showed 2days and XXhours,.
So this gave me enough time to think about it.. but the next morning it was back to 16.99..

anyway, Im glad I could help you out guys!

My 4pcs are shipped today.

Very interesting to wait these "lottery purchases" :bigsmile:

I´ll be amazed, if it is R2, will be happy with Q5 or even Q3 if they work.

Could it be, that there´s a bigger chance to get bluish one, if you go to R2? Heck, all my R2 lights and dropins have had far worse (blue) tint compared to Q3/Q5. :|

Lower your expectations and you will definitely not be disappointed.

arrrg! How in the heck did I miss this post till today!? :) GL on the deal guys, looks like a great Christmas stocking stuffer/Spare Parts/Batteries/Charger/Drop In/Host deal!

Just got an email that they shipped. Have two coming.

Anyone get a tracking number? Does DD ship china post of HK post?

Thanks

If it is an R2 then the pill is going into my 501A gun light along with an aspheric lens to pinpoint my target exactly when I'm shooting in the dark and I can't see my sights well. The battery and charger will be great to go with the KD C8 i'm gifting for Christmas. It's a win-win!