Update: 10-22-17. KRONOS K70 GB. $50. 243 on list!

Count me in…

Another small suggestion, not sure if it’s feasible at this point in the development process or not, but still wanted to throw this out there: I actually use the strobe mode on my high powered lights to scare off suspicious people at night. It would definitely have to be hidden, because there’s nothing more irritating then getting into the strobe by mistake. I see that a double-click is already being used for the turbo re-activation, so maybe an ~2 sec. long press could be offered for a hidden strobe mode?

4 cells? He may have been talking about a different light.

On the light this Kronos is based on, the new S70-S, the drain is very high.

As long as you use the tail mounted lockout you don’t need to worry too much about the drain.

I just realized my mistake, I was thinking about the Q8 with Narsil firmware, so my comment on parasitic drain was about a different light.

I can only claim it was the pain meds, sorry…. :frowning:

Hey sb56637…thanks for the compliments. :slight_smile:

I don’t know quite how to respond…other than to say I think the tint is quite nice. I have nothing but National Forest behind my house, and the tint on my sample is excellent…reproducing very lifelike colors…from deep dark greens to light greens and other colors equally well. Bear in mind that I am not a tint perfectionist…so take that for what it is worth. Maybe I can get JohnnyMac to chime in on tint for a better comparison between 5000k and 4500k.

We will see if TF can come up with this analysis.

Cheers,
krono

Hello JasonWW.

The side switch and driver are independent. The diameter of the driver is 28mm.

Thanks,
krono

Yes please count me in for one please, Thank You
Happened to find what I thought was a good deal on some 26650’s yesterday, maybe just in time, KeepPower 5200mAh

Thanks a lot krono for the reply, I appreciate it!

Bump!

With 28mm there is ample space on the driver.
Thorfire has experience with Narsil, heheh the first Chinese translation of the Narsil manual was made by Barry no less.
Tom is all about open source so there would be no hurt feelings if you guys implement Narsil.
I even think it is ready for series use.
Too bad none of you are interested in a Q8 (logical, I don’t see other commercial parties on the list either :wink: ) for playing with Narsil on a eswitch light inspires a feeling of awe with is smooth ramping from moon to sun :smiley:

I’m with you. A FET driver with Narsil would really make this light stand out. It would blow away the L6 and S70. Keep in mind not everyone can or wants to mod their light. So making a factory hotrod makes this one more special.

Put me down for one please. Thanks!

Put me down for one please. Thanks!

I completely agree with you JasonWW

Well at 9A it sure will be a hotrod but why limit its use with just a few modes and a 3 minute stepdown while Narsil offers so much more including user configured stepdown be it timed or based on temps, in a cold winter night or hot summer night user chosen thermal stepdown is ideal.

Put me down for one please - these are nice!! Thanks for the opportunity and your hard work guys.

Can’t resist any longer. Please add me as in for one. Thanks!

One (1), for me please!Thank you!

Added…and thanks!

List should be accurately updated. Let me know if we overlooked someone.

Cheers,
krono

ah again only about sales and not responding to nice things about the light?
Come on, even a simple “no we don’t want to do special BLF firmware or driver on it” will do here, just do not let it hanging.

Cheer up Miller, you seem grumpy. Lol