UPDATE: 5/19!! Review: ULTRAFIRE HD2010 from Tmart (warning: lots of pics!!)

Just ordered one. But 30 people used the code. No $8 off for me:(

I did find a code that got me $2.10 off. The code is (GOODLUCK).

I'll never understand the USPS. I ordered mine Saturday, tracking says departed Moonachie yesterday afternoon then an entry saying Electronic shipping info received today. So how does a light ordered one day earlier get delivered to Minnesota before Chicago? It's a mystery. I'm hoping it's here before the long weekend. :)

Dear weiser701,

I want to tell you that if the status being "shipped"that means that we really have shipped out the items .For the tracking number,you need to track it later. Sometimes the Post Office didn't update the shipping status timely .Please don't worry,I think you will receive the item on time .If you have any questions,please feel free to contact me .

Good day !

Sherry

Tmart.com Customer Care Team

:) @JohnnyMac, you can't be serious, indeed that someone outside of BLF ordered some of them.

Hi Ronin,Sorry to hear that all of the items you ordered was out of stock on our US warehouse.

Would you please offer me your order number,if convenience ? So that I can check it for you whether we have this items on other warehouse or not .

Waiting for your update.

Best regards,

Sherry

Strange, the tracking info for my order has never worked. I wonder why it's working fine for you guys. I'll just wait for the surprise when I open my mail box

EDIT: It's working now. It shows that it left Moonachie May 22 3:15 pm. I wonder why someone in MN would have it at their sorting facility already. That package must have caught a nice tailwind

I'm special. Veeery special

for watching our forum and offering to help. that is GREAT customer service and shows that someone cares. doing business in that manner is usually a sign of future success!

Hi cabfrank,

Thanks for your compliment.It's my houour to help our customers to solve the issue they encountered .We are still in the growth at present so that not all of our serivces are not perfect.Anyway,I am glad to be here,there so many professional and kind users are willing to give us their advices and tips to help us grow .Thank you .

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.I am always here .

Have a nice day !

Sherry

Yes, I'll echo that. It gives me a little more confidence Tmart is serious about doing quality business.

Now just stock more quality flashlights in your USA warehouse and you'll be tops!

Exactly what I keep telling them. Well, that along with lowering their prices a hair to be more competitive.

I had noticed they now stock the UF-H3 headlamp. And after I searched and searched around for a US Seller! I notice that it's hard to find some items when you search. For instance you can't search "HD2010" because Tmart doesn't list the model number. I think Tmart needs to correct their listings to show model numbers (which come up in search results) if they want people to find the lights to buy from them.

-Garry

They definitely need to do that! I’ve told them about that one already but will need to mention it again. It definitely hurts their sales when people search for stuff. I only found the UF HD2010 because I stumbled upon it browsing after searching for it and coming up empty.

Must be on the same truck. :-) Mine arrived at PO by work early this morning, so I should have it sometime after lunch.

I got mine today, looks to throw like crazy, but dear God did I get a blue tint :( May have to pick up a 1A or 1C U2 and swap it out.

Hmm . . . not good. How was the tint in other's lights? JohnnyMac?

Didn't get mine today (nor is the USPS tracking updated). Looks like I won't see it until next Tuesday now.

-Garry

I don't recall seeing a noticeably blue tint from mine. As I recall it appeared to be a 1A or 1C bin. I will check again this evening when I get home and report back to you. ;)

Does it appear to be the same star as the one I received in mine or does yours look different?

PM sent. Thanks.

Maybe I have been getting used to the JM07 Pro I have been using lately, a much more Neutral tint, not sure it is actually a 3x NW but is more towards that, this just seems more blue than I have used before. I will compare it to my BC-40 and if it is more blue than that I will let you guys know. At that point I probably would pickup a 1A U2 or a NW 3C T6 to use.

Mine's here, it's a beauty.