UPDATE: 5/19!! Review: ULTRAFIRE HD2010 from Tmart (warning: lots of pics!!)

thanks for setting up a second deal guys. didnt miss out on this one. whats the best battery to use with this thing? conflicted between mnke, kingkong or trustfire

I bought the Keygos batteries for my JM07 Pro and they work great, best priced batteries out there, but to be honest they don’t really have any more capacity than the 3100mAh Panny batteries. I am looking at these for my next 26650 purchase http://www.ebay.com/itm/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=221017710055

How do you enter the coupon? or is it over?

Got it. Man it is not obvious. Thanks weiser701

Can you get it in black?

Thanks, JohnnyMac, for the detailed review. I just ordered one and the code works!

Thank you weiser701! Heading there now. Great light for great price.

Keith

You can but for some reason it’s priced higher.

http://www.tmart.com/UItraFire-CREE-XMLT6-8W-1300-Lumen-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Black_p135768.html

Okay, it looks like it has been confirmed Tmart not only has access to all-night shipping services, but it seems they also operate in the future. Purchase was made Sunday evening. First they updated the order status Monday 5/21 at 1:00 am MST as being "shipped" and then followed up with a shipping confirmation later that day, complete with a tracking number. Shipped on: 22nd May 2012. Of course the tracking doesn't work

What an interesting company. I'm not worried my flashlight won't arrive. I have confidence based on experiences from members here. It's just interesting is all

Smile Same for me on Saturday order. I got a shipping confirmation email last night that it went out at 5:47 pm, but the USPS tracking number just returns an error. That's not the first time that has happened with USPS, though, usually take a day to register in their system.

I got an email this morning saying that the light, extra batteries and charger were all backordered.

"The items you ordered are currently out of stock in my warehouses. In most cases, we may replenish the stock within 2-3 weeks. Once we get them, we will issue the items. If you need your items urgently, you may choose the others in stock to replace them.

If they are still of out stock 15 days later, we will issue a refund to you. Please be patient and wait. We appreciate your understanding."

I ordered this battery (3.7V 2200 mAh 18650 Rechargeable Flat Head Li-ion Battery Blue) which they suggested along with the flashlight and charger (High Quality 2 Slots Charger for 18650 Battery Black E03232).

http://www.tmart.com/UItraFire-CREE-XMLT6-8W-1300-Lumen-5-Mode-LED-Flashlight-Gray_p135765.html

While I am waiting, any suggestions for better battery and/or charger or are those adequate?

Cheers

It’s quite possible (and very likely) that they have sold the 30 lights. He never said it but I’m sure that Louis limited it to 30 lights because that’s what they had in stock at the US warehouse. He was always worried that they had enough in supply to offer codes for them so I’m guessing this is the case. It’s also possible that they had 30+ flashlights in stock and offered 30 coupon codes but someone outside of BLF ordered one or more and now there are fewer lights at the warehouse than coupons offered.

Louis and Sherri Ye are following this thread and I'm sure one of them will chime in to confirm or deny.

Have you looked at a TrustFire Super Bright 3800?

http://www.amazon.com/TrustFire-Super-Bright-Lumens-Flashlight/dp/B005VLZPVW/ref=sr_1_fkmr0_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1337703407&sr=8-3-fkmr0

It seems to be very similar, except it is a two battery light & so is longer.

I thinking of getting one or the other of these two as the reviewed light is out of stock.

Thanks

I am in for one too. Thanks, JohnnyMac for the great review. I also ordered the Protected Panasonic 3100mAh 18650 from Orbtronic. Will there be any problem with this battery fitting into the sleeve for this light? Anyone have any experience with problems that this battery has fitting other lights? Thanks, Tom

that happens when the company prearranges shipping online. i used to trip out on that but got used to it from companies. its irritating when they pay for the shipping label and dont drop it off til a couple days later.

Oh I'm aware of the tricks. In fact, I already referenced it specifically earlier in this thread. I was just following up with the confirmation regarding them actually labeling it shipped the following day. That's the first time I've seen the next day used with the past tense shipped as an update. Usually it's just generically marked shipped using current time. Like I said, Tmart is a day ahead of us :)

some lottery numbers for us

My light shows as being delivered to my local post office, I should have it tomorrow...not bad, I ordered it Sunday evening :)

Ah man! You’re lucky! I have a Beamtech 950L on the way from Tmart coming to the office but unless it comes tomorrow I won’t see it until Tuesday at best due to the 4-day weekend. :frowning:

Tracking say's it's still in Moonachie, NJ

That's what mine says for my HD2010 also ordered Sunday. Still hope to see it tomorrow.

-Garry

Mine didn't update until this afternoon...I'm leaving town tomorrow night, so wanted to have this to play with :)