Updated: For sale custom P-60 Drop-ins XML, XPG, XRE and others available.

What high cri mean?

Are these better than the manafont 3 mode xml's?

High CRI means a High Color Rendition Index.

A light with the ability of a light source to reproduce the colors of various objects faithfully in comparison with an ideal or natural light source

Compared to the Manafont drop in they are just as bright, have no PWN, better battery life and you can choose your modes, tint, reflector and maximum amp draw.

Do you have any of the CRI P60's for sale?

Much better than the manafont p60 drop-ins. :) I love mine. 7B XM-L. If you want I can post up a beamshot or two tonight. It is amazing. I got mine with 5 modes going all the way from 3.1 amps to 10 ma. Easily my favorite light.

Sure if you don't mind. I pmed E and most likely will buy one but I still need to decide on the specifics. I really love the manafont 3 mode xml's so I'll probably get something close to them.

Ok, I will take some once it gets dark in a few hours.

Well, I had some trouble getting a picture that was an accurate representation of it.

This is it on high. I just can't recommend this drop-in enough.

Thank you sir. I just ordered one.

Yes I did.

I saw this mentioned earlier in this thread...for those who are still interested, Fancy Flashlights/CNQG has Cree XP-G R5 1D LEDs for $4:

http://www.fancyflashlights.com/goods.php?id=369

I mailed a Zebralight with box & equipment to Hong Kong, in economy mail and it took 9$ or so

But bear in mind, mailing fees in here are a bit higher!

I guess the flat rate box must be the trick, I will have to try that.

Do you also happen to have blue leds?

No I don't but I see that Manafont has them and if there anything like the green ones they should be very bright.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/generic-cree-blue-beam-led-flashlight-emitter-p-9100

This one? How much current do your green ones get?

On direct drive 1.6 amps at 4.1 volts.

E, I hope you don't mind me invoking the darkside over here, but some dude on cpf is looking for a 2 mode dropin... I figured you'd be the one for that. Only thing is, you have to double your price.

No problem, at least half of my drop ins have been sold to new members with one or two posts mostly from CPF, because I refuse to sell them over there.

I'm from CPF and came here after reading a post about your dropins. I don't know if you can make one, but what I'm looking for needs these parameters:

• Low power driver 2.8-4.2v or similar to run on a single 18650 Li-Ion battery in a Solarforce L2P host
  • Neutral white emitter, either XP-G R4 or XM-L T5
  • 3-modes, Low>Med>High preferably 1/10/100% or similar for outdoors
  • NO memory so it always starts on Low
  • Current controlled regulation for flat output, no PWM
  • LOP reflector for a smooth beam and some decent spill light

Is that possible at all?

Thanks.

Hi bfksc,

Welcome to BLF.

I currently don't have a program like that. If you want to send me a PM we can talk about another program that might work for you.