Updated: For sale custom P-60 Drop-ins XML, XPG, XRE and others available.

If you get that kind of program worked out for bfksc, with neutral, I'm interested.

If you can work something like that out with an _amber_ emitter, I'm very interested.

I'd want a floody not spot output.

I currently don't have a program without memory it's possible the new driver KD sells has these modes, but I don't have any to confirm this yet.

Would you be able to install the blf custom program on one?

Not on the new KD drivers it has a different micro controller than the one I can reprogram.

What about other drivers? Are there any that you can?

Yes I can reprogram any driver with an Atmel TINY13A chip.

Maybe any of the many programming guys here will write such a code.. shouldnt be that much of a challenge. ;)

I just saw this at the other forum and thought I would give some props to one of our very own. This guy put a FORBIDDEN link up and the mods had not deleted it yet so I clicked to see who this guy was and it is E1320. He won"t sell to-em LOL!Enjoy.
Keith
Quote;This guy can manufacture almost any dropin:

https://budgetlightforum.com/t/-/2707
Yesterday, 09:15 PM #10
Unenlightened

Re: 2 Mode LED Drop-in

Yeah, I was looking THERE, and saw that someone had linked to this thread, HERE. Apparently, the guy there won't sell here.

Yeah, E is totally like.. board-racist.. or something.. :D

Cant be too hard to register here after that guy actually made it through the CPF registration-marathon..?

I started out at CPF and am still there...think it's too bad so much politics happen over there as I still think it's a great resource for flashlight enthusiasts, but I don't blame anyone if they feel they've been rubbed the wrong way over there either. Erik is known as the Drop In Creator King here and I for one am glad he IS here on BLF.

I am member over there I just don't like dealing with all the rules and politics, it takes the fun out of the online experience, plus what they did to Old Lumens was uncalled for.

I would like a single level Nichia 4500k 219 dropin optimized for 1 CR123. It's going in a Surefire weapon light (344AR). If possible, what mA choices are available?

I just built one, the plan was to run a 5 mode .002 moonlight, .075 low, .485 medium, 1.025 high 2.105A turbo but it maxed out at 1.85A. Send me a PM and we can talk about the details.

The Nichia 219 drop-in E built is awesome. The 5 modes pretty much gives me all the choices I need and the beamshot is smooth. Take a look at the pictures below on how it compares with daylight and other lights that I have. IMHO, the Nichia looks pretty close to daylight. I tried to get the shots to have the same brightness but was not that successful so I apologize in advance.

Daylight, late in the afternoon:

Drop-in from E1320 (Nichia 219 4500K):

Zebralight SC60w (XP-G Neutral White 4200K):

Drop-in from International Outdoors (XM-L Neutral White T6 3C):

Shiningbeam Caveman (XP-G Cool White T5 1A):

Nice pics, thanks for sharing.

I really like that Nichia 219, I have a couple more on the way.

So does that driver configuration come with this driver?

I now have low input voltage .3 - 3.5 volt 19 mode or single mode drivers allowing stable current output from .3 - 3.5 volts with adjustable output via a pot screw that is accessible with no disassemble. These are ideal for single CR123 or AA powered drop ins.

I’m looking for a 2aa or one cr123 dropin, I really like moonlight mode, and a high mode. More modes is fine by me :slight_smile:

Welcome to the BLF, CarpentryHero ! I hope you enjoy your stay.

E1320 is a good seller - you are in good hands with him.

Thanks ChicagoX , this’ll be a better forum for my future purchases as I’m going on parental leave in July :slight_smile: less money to play with but I get to spend 6 months with my baby boy :thumbsup:

I’ve lurked on budgetlightforum countless times, today I was looking and I came across Shadow’s giveaway and thought to myself wow, another awesome group of Flashaholics :slight_smile: I’m accumulating forums :wink:

Which driver is this poti-thing? Sorry if it was already mentioned. :slight_smile:

Sorry for the delayed response I never got the notification e-mail and I missed the post.

The 5 mode is a custom program I flash to the Nanjg 105 drivers I haven’t tried flashing the
Nanjg –016 yet. I will update once I try but I am pretty sue it won’t work because it has a different micro controller than the 105.

Nightcrawl it’s this driver like Carpentry hero said it’s perfect for a single cell CR123 or AAs.

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/3w-19-mode-universal-regulated-circuit-board-for-flashlights-7882

Every one else it’s Laconia bike week, so I will be up there as much as I can and will not be available most of the week. :cowboy_hat_face: