Upset with arsonist

Management( gov’t, companies, lawyers, armies, etc. etc. ad nauseum exists to perpetuate the entity. That is an immutable truth. Much like one reaping what one has sown either due to inactivity or activity.

Well said Lightbringer, klrman, & djmcconn…… +1 . :+1:

I hope you never do, what you propose as reasonable.
It would seem as premeditated, by your comments.

Arsonists don’t deserve jail time, they deserve a rope around their necks.

I think Ward would approve of this statement. :+1:
June however, might not…. unless Eddie was the arsonist of course. :wink:

Al Capone was jailed for tax evasion and not for all of his other criminal activities.

Damnit. My wife’s friend is outside of Idyllwild. I don’t know how many fires she’s dealt with over the years.

A friend of mine is a fire scientist with the forest service. This is his busy time of year, though it seems like, more and more, fire season is getting closer and closer to year round — for some reason, can’t guess what that would be…

According to yesterday's news, Mr. Firestarter has now been charged with 15 felonies for intentionally starting 9 fires.

He could be in prison for life, and is being held on 3.5 million dollars bail.

/\…… :+1:

I’m in the Central Valley here in Crazifornia. We are getting smoked out from the north and east… smoky air and 105°F temps. Yuck. I feel ya man.

Where are you at?

I lived in Porterville for a long time, and Visalia for a while too.

Cool. I like Visalia. I’m in K-town (Kingsburg), home of the Swedish Festival! :crown:

I've been to Fresno plenty of times, but I don't think I've been to Kingsburg.

Visalia is probably the best city in Tulare County, and, no offense, but I'm glad to be out of the Central Valley.

Good!

If you drove to Fresno, you drove through Kingsburg (just North of Visalia on the 99) (unless you went through the back roads, but even then you would have skirted Kingsburg.
No offense taken. I like living here, it’s pretty central to everything, but if I could choose (staying within CA)… Santa Cruz Mountains in a heartbeat. That area is so beautiful and the weather is loads nicer.

Right!? Half of the state is on fire we don’t need jackwangs starting more…

I used to live in San Jose, and visited Santa Cruz several times.

It's very nice there.

Coachella Valley is nice, except for the brutal summers.

I like the Bay Area, L.A., and Santa Barbara the most.

No life sentence! A bullet to the head would be appropriate.

Too easy. May he be the blushing bride to a large 300lb gentleman named Mustafa, every night, for the rest of his natural life (and a few days as a corpse).