vapcell

Thank you. We’ll pay attention to 10440 batteries. If there’s any new information, we’ll let you know.

http://www.vapcelltech.com/index.php/Show/index/cid/37/id/84.html

Please check our vapcell 26650 5500mAh 20A for flashlight .

How do you think the capacity of 5500mAh 26650 ? Are you interested in them ?

http://www.vapcelltech.com/index.php/Show/index/cid/37/id/84.html

How do you think about our vapcell 18500 2000mAh 5A ?

Here it is testing graph Link :

https://lygte-info.dk/review/batteries2012/Vapcell%20ICR18500%202000mAh%20(Green)%202018%20UK.html

I would like 18350, thanks.

thanks for the giveaway Vapcell, I would be interested in the 14500 cell :sunglasses:

I'm sure those are very nice, but I dream of a 26650 with the energy density of a high capacity 18650.

(Of course, that's a pipe dream.)

I am going to order a pair of the Vapcell INR21700 5.000mAh 15A batteries soon.
For this giveaway I would choose the 18350’s.

Thanks for the Giveaway. The reviews have been positive and I see the word spreading!

I would love to win the pair of 16340 batteries. I’ve heard a lot about the brand and would love to give them a try.

Thanks for the giveaway Dennis!

If I win I’d like the 18350’s please.

Just read HKJ’s review of the 18350 - looks good. They would be my choice.

Thanks for the giveaway. I have no Vapcell batteries yet.
If I win, I’ll choose the 18350 cells.

Have been a little disappointed with the capacity of my old 14500s so would love to try some Vapcell 1000mAh ones.

what is Flashcell®? flashlight batteries.

Thank you so so much for your advice. :+1: :+1:

Vapcell will record it

What is the best 10180 battery in the market? How much capacity?

10440 batteries, I remember the forum members said that efest 10440 350 MAH was the best, right?

18700, 14550 and 16340 batteries with USB function, we need to develop

But could you tell me Why 18350,21700 Batteries Can’t Take USB

I noticed some 18650 batteries with PCB. We usually put PCB on the negative poles of batteries, but some flashlight manufacturers’18650 batteries put PCB on the positive poles of batteries.

Do you know the advantages and disadvantages of both?

Thank you

Then could you show me some pictures?

a powerbank feature

• Type C connector on cells that are large enough to fit it (21700?)*

I don’t quite understand.

Hope you’re lucky to get a pair of 16340 :slight_smile:

Thanks again

Thanks for giveaway! If i win, i choose 18350 battery.

Thankyou , been meaning to try some vapcells but haven’t yet. Maybe a win will help remind me on next battery buy.

The industry standard for cylindrical cells sets the negative pole in the cell body, with positive on top. Since protection circuitry requires a little bit of power from the cell this forces the usage of a conductive strip along the cell body on top of an insulating wrap. This poses a problem because if the cell wrap is torn or punctured near or at the strip the risk of short circuit is very high.

There are very good small p-channel MOSFETs nowadays, this makes possible installing the protection circuitry (1S battery management system) on top of the cell, at the positive pole, where the negative pole is also easily accesible by the sides. This eliminates the previously described potential short-circuit problem and the need to use two wraps, making the cell robust and safe.

Cheers :-)

I believe this is a joke.

Vapcell for Vaping
Flashcell for Flashlights

Dear Barkuti

Thank you for your answer.

In order to avoid short circuit risk, we should install PCB in the positive pole.

It takes time to study.

I heard that the cost is much more expensive than the negative PCB.