vapcell

:laughing: lolļ¼Œ you are right :+1: ļ¼Œbut weā€™re not going to apply for another brand.

Strive to make vapcell better

Those 26650 5500mah batteries look really nice.

I'd love to get my hands on two of those 14500 batteries.

The shrink film tears on the bottom from constant use when taking out/putting them back in. Most of my lights do not have a charger built in, so I have to charge them externally.
I use lithium cells across all devices every day and also charge them daily (350+ charge cycles per year per cell).

vapcell Dennis, an example of the newer positive pole protected cells can be seen in the Ultrafire red-black/black-red series. See for example the following reviews @ lygte-info.dk:

The 18350 cell used back then by UltraFire was the original Aspire/Shenzhen Yongde Lixin Energy one.

The protection circuitry in the above batteries could improve, particularly for the smaller 14500 and 16340. Neat looking batteries, though.

^:)

Mon, 04/22/2019 - 16:57

HKJ does nice reviews,thanks for the giveaway vapcell,i am in.

Iā€™m always on the lookout for quality 14500 and 26650 batteries. I believe vapcaell is powering my Ti Lan 18350 and so far it has been a great battery.

There are very few tests of 10180 capacity so itā€™s hard to tell really. The best Iā€™ve seen is 74 mAh. Iā€™ve seen claims of someone getting a hold of real 90 or 100 mAh but I donā€™t fully trust that - and they didnā€™t tell what were these cells, so they were not verifiable.

I havenā€™t seen more than 350 mAh either.

They can, itā€™s just rare. So far Iā€™ve seen 1 maker doing this to 21700 and none to 18350.

No, I donā€™t.

I know 2 makers of cell-powerbanks.
Folomov and Acebeam.
They look just like regular cells with USB ports. But they come with special dual-headed cables that feature:

• male USB Type A (to charge cell)
  • female USB Type A (to use cell as a powerbank)
  • Micro USB (this side connects to battery)

Acebeam 21700 (they fake capacity):

Folomov 18650 :

As to USB Type Cā€¦I canā€™t show you pictures of a cell that features one - because AFAIK it doesnā€™t exist yet. :slight_smile:
They are increasingly popular with flashlights and flashlight-powerbanks
(Acebeam T27 flashlight powerbank):

Most new phones come with Type C nowadays. Soon most people will be carrying Type C cables with them, not Micro USB ones. This makes Micro USB cells awkward - but for smaller sizes MicroUSB is the only choice.
Furthermore a cable that has Type C male plug on each side is quite universal as well. No need for a special triple-headed cable like those from Folomov and Acebeam.
Wall chargers with Type C outputs are getting popular. Powerbanks that output Type C as well. It seems to me that Type C will almost completely replace both Type A and Type C in the coming years. And if someone has to charge a Micro USB device from a Type C powerbank - they can always buy a Type-C to MicroUSB converter.

Thanks for the giveaway 18350 if I was to win to make my lights shorter!

Iā€™ve heard really good things about Vapcell and my only issue has been trying to find places to buy them that sell to Canada! :person_facepalming:

Thanks for the giveaway! I would choose the 14500.
Need also a new high capacity 18650 for the SC31 (so no need for a high discarge cell) to gift it to my Dad.
The Panasonic 18650B i wanted to use is dead. The charger do not want to do anything and charging directly with a powersupply delivers a short moment of light and then its empty (so real dead!!!)

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would be interested in your 14500 cells.

Thanks for the giveaway.

I would be interested in your 14500 batteries.

Do you have a 18650 batteries?

I would like to enter for the 16340.
Thank you.

I would like to test the.14500 VapCells, thank you for the GAW!

One is only required to be a flashaholic to know where the good cells are :p

Yay!.. I guess I could do with some more 14500's should I be that much in luck :)

Extra bonus jumping from 700 ~ 900 mAh to a more.. "round value" of 1K mAh

Regards.

PS: Like the designs of the wraps ;)

vapcell Dennis,

Why do some cells like the Original VapCell INR21700 5000mah 15A have the positive electrode of the battery recessed and can only be charged using the LiitoKala charger?
Why arenā€™t they just a normal flat tops? I can not charge them in my Xtar Dragon VP4 plus. Also the case with LG M50 21700ā€™s.
Button tops, flat tops, now recessed tops? :person_facepalming: :weary:

That is because of OEM cell design, you can thank Tesla for such decision. Vapcell can drive OEM decisions to some extent, but in that case I guess not.

Iā€™d like 18350

If I win, I will choose the 16340