Very cheap eneloops!

Second set of eight discharging as I type. Can’t remember the numbers for the first eight. I’m at work just now and the chargers are at home. Numbers this afternoon.

Good stuff Don! Can’t wait. :slight_smile:

Marc.

You know what Don, If you want another good set of batteries then you need to search Fameart 2300mah. I bought a set of 4 AA, 4 AAA, 4 D cell adapters, 4 C adatpters and a dumb charger for £6.99 from 7Dayshop. The amazing thing is the AA’s have been in a Bigtrak (if you remember Bigtrak) for 13 months and have been used in that time, as I have two boys. But they are still charged! So last night I took them out and checked the voltage. 1.27v and they where still giving 1.8A in my sipik, which meant they still had quite a lot left. The amazing thing is, the Bigtrak is meant for D cells so must have a decent drain. These cells aren’t LSD. And these have only been charged the once, when I bought them.

I have no doubt I could leave them for close to two years without losing there charge completely. Makes me wonder when I see statements like ‘Normal NiMh have no charge after 6 months’ Not these little buggers!

Marc.

So, do we know for sure they are the same capacity? I can’t help wonder if they might be eneloop lites.

Why are they so cheap? There is always a catch.