Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

Yea and I have to admit that I did enjoy being able to tell Cherry on her plea thread for Wallbuys that I can’t help you since that is what she told me in a email about the I6. What goes around comes around.

You don’t need to “admit,” you are a very open person and you showed Cherry for all of us.

Everybody, check your email account, connected to your paypal…

Is all forgiven. If after called being on the offense. You whine & beg repeatedly. SB gave em their chance. I notice they have started emailing me now. I have no sympathy, they chose to violate policy. Good riddance.

Somebody earlier hit the nail on the head . They need to hire someone who speaks english. They confused +confounded their best customers . I know people who spent thousands and still felt frustrated as could be . this is a case of pride or being too cheap to fix a serious problem .

I've warned more than a few new vendors that Mr.Admin . is very forgiving of many things .

But...Shilling ,Spamming ,and Lying will get you super double perma-banned for life

So they are now campaigning for reinstatement via unsolicited emails to their customers?

Not to me. They sent me a promotional email regarding their a new promotion.

The email I got was to let me know they plan on doing better this year and to offer me up to 34% off for certain flashlights.

I emailed Cherry back who was the one that sent it and told her to remove me from their email list. I also told her I no longer wish to do business with them since they violated BLF rules.

Too shady of a company for me.

I too have been privileged with the said email, offering 34% off a potato peeler! 8)

Sb in the email they say you like to wear a dress!

Only kidding :bigsmile:

Marc.

One other thing, if anyone does want to take advantage of the 34% off they will have to hurry, as it expires 120th March! WTF? :~

Marc.

Well, I refuse to support these deceptive and dishonorable practices by choosing NOT to purchase from a company like this over reputable competitors who operate with transparency and at least a nominal attempt at ethical dealing. I won’t sellout to save a few dollars.

I don’t mean to offend anyone here. I just want to express my feelings to help explain the animosity and frustration among the growing band of disgruntled customers and watchful eyes.

I don’t want to come across as pretentious. I greatly abhor these types of business practices and it’s hard for me to keep quiet about it. This is why I often go straight to Amazon when making online purchases. Even if they’re not the lowest, I know they’ll still have competitive prices and I know the level of customer service I’m getting. To me that reliable service is worth a little more to me. Costco is the same way. Their customer service is ridiculously good. Almost too good :stuck_out_tongue:

I never actually ordered anything because the last sale with the I6 I received payment link twice and could never get it to go through. Always got 404 code. They made sales a PITA for me. If you are going to have a sale just have a sale and not make people jump through hoops to try and buy stuff. SOOOOOO LONG walbuy

It just comes down to “let the buyer beware.” That is it simply. If you still choose to do business with them, then go ahead. At your own expense. I think that is all that is being said by SB here. He is looking out for us. Their business practices are very shady. I personally never did trust the company and never made a purchase, choosing to do business with some of the more reputable companies here on BLF instead. To each, his own. Don’t ever say that you were not warned.

It seems like they have a rep on here, by the username of Cooper! I could be wrong but he keeps spamming and his website looks like an incarnation of Wallbuys. :expressionless:

Marc.

That leads me to wonder if Aura Buy isn’t affiliated with Deal Xtreme after looking at their pictures on their website. Some are the exact same as Deal Xtreme.

Yeah they do use the same pics. Is DX banned here?

Marc.

Not that I am aware of.

I was just thinking out loud.

I was surprised to see a PM from them here, because I signed up on their website specifically to receive those types of sale “alerts” and never got any. Oh well rules is rules. My opinion of them from personal experience is that they have great sales sometimes, but they are VERY unprofessional, and I think that is partly/mainly to do with their translation problems.

Caveat Emptor, Ah this reminds me of economics class.

Wtf!!!

WTF? +1

:~