Wallbuys.com [AVOID]

Can we keep this on topic, please?

Why do we have only the “mark as spam” button and not a “mark as trolling” button also?

And in English!

Because the spam button works perfectly! :bigsmile:

Marc.

I do not follow you, I’m afraid. I’m sure that I am not the only one.

Marc.

Wow! Somehow I missed this thread and thought everything was good with Wallbuys. I have ordered two lights from them in the last 2 weeks because of promotions they sent. I had read both good and bad threads on them but now if Mr. Admin banned them, they were worse than I realized. Hope I did not get burned.

argh!! I just ordered a couple of things from them a week ago (Xtar WP2 II charger and Fenix LD01 and E01 Combo pack) before seeing this… I got confirmation emails that both orders shipped but the tracking #s don’t work!!

is it still possible to contact them through BLF? or, have they been completely banned?

any assistance would be greatly appreciated! wallbuys representative? help?

thanks!

You’ll get them. The problem is they never seemed to quite get a clue as to how to behave here, not so much their service.

Maybe referring to this:

Does the use of translator not excuse lies?

LOL!

The use of an e-translator compounds the problem…lie or no lie. That was my intended point. Perhaps I wasn’t very clear.

The two companies that I scored some of my best deals from were Dino-Direct and Wallbuys. I haven’t ordered from DD in a while because their prices went too high to justify their poor CS. I have been happy with WB and am sad to see them go but I understand and support the reasons.

I kind of assumed WB would end up like DD and eventually raise prices to where I wasn’t interested. It was a blast while it lasted. I got some amazing deals. I didn’t trust them but I don’t trust any Chinese seller. That’s what PP is for. If you don’t get your item, file a claim. If it happens more than a couple of times, I stop doing business with them.

Bottom line is WB had the best deals I have ever seen and they actually shipped most of them to me minus one lit which they quickly refunded. They were fast becoming my favorite seller and it is a shame they just couldnt follow some simple rules.

Wallbuys is like a penny stock to the rest of the legitimate companies listed [CNQG, FastTech, Intl-outdoor et al] on the major stock exchanges - They only become a deal to those who take the GAMBLE and in the end it only pays off to those who entered early.

BTW, I’ve dabbled in penny stocks in the past and I hit big and lost big :wink:

Well put.

I gambled with them and lost. Yes I got a refund. But it tied up my money for close to two months and I had to spend time and effort getting it back.

I was more than happy to see that people won too. I just felt that people should be warned that they were not dealing with a 100% straight up company and that doing business with them would require also keeping an eye on them.

As for Wallbuys, for the moment they are still in business and people are still free to take a gamble with them. I don’t want them run out of business, but I am glad to see them gone from this site. This site was losing some credibility by allowing them to continue using them to get access to members and people were getting pissy with each other because of them. The only time I was insulted by any of the members here was when I related my dealing with this company. Obviously some people wanted the deals more than they wanted people to know that the deals came with a certain amount of risk.

Oh well, all’s well that ends well. They are still in business, people can still find their deals and BLF is no longer connected with them.

I must admit that I too have been lucky to have got in on these sales from wallbuys.
I’am satisfied with their products but not their service. I have them to thank for a lot of nice stuff I normally would not have even considered buying.
I have read alot of post on this site about wallbuys some good some bad.
For those that are happy with wallbuys (including me) I know at some point in time from their track record and practices that I’am going to get burnt or be highly disappointed. That’s a fact for me. So I’am done with them.
When they are members here that are what you would say pissed at wallbuys there is a reason. Same reason they are banned. And that’s enough for me to figure out what will eventually happen to me if I keep doing business with them. :Sp

They have more good deals on their “group buy” page which no one can find because they have no clue how to run a business. But I’m on a budget and need to feed my habit somehow, so I’m pretty tempted, the TF TR-3T6 & SS ZY-T92 have been on my wishlist forever.

Wont post the link, cuz I don’t need to be wrinkling any feathers. Lol

After all the crap from Wallbuys saying I could not have my second olight, it has been shipped. I did use the link twice and it worked! :wink: The stupid thing is a lot of people will have done the same. Now if Wallbuys had turned round to those people and said ‘yes you can have your second light’ instead of ‘we can’t help you, get lost’. Then there would not have been so much crap and negative publicity, only positives! They need someone in PR before they get a translator!

Marc.

Yep. That’s where they lost me. Totally rude in my opinion.