Want to ask a question to an official Eneloop technician?

Excellent post and reasoning. I fully agree with you, Panasonic has done way more for reducing soil and water pollution than any environmental agency around the world. About Panasonic still selling dumb chargers, it doesn’t make much sense to say that it’s simple kind of “planned obsolescence”, because they also sell high-quality rechargeable batteries and chargers. I believe Panasonic still sells dumb chargers simply because they want to have a product available at a lower price point. Anyway, I always recommend smart chargers to relatives and friends, and I try to convince them it’s more economical on long term. Actually, if I were a lawmaker, I would propose a law to ban the selling of dumb chargers, and also encourage manufacturers to produce more affordable smart chargers.

I’m checking in to see if the interview has happened. Very interested to see the responses.

+1 lets see

Sorry guys.. Still no reply from them!

I sent the questions and answers in, about 2 weeks ago (after they returned from their holidays) and emailed them last week, 2 days ago, but still no answer..

please stay tuned!

Watching,waiting

please just kill me now !

The good news is that while we are still waiting, I just use, abuse and recharge my eneloops daily and they still keep on working.

Hahaha.. Just remember its less worse to overcharge than to overdischarge :-)

ChibiM along with BLF members questions may have them stumped. :stuck_out_tongue:

Yeah.. that happens to me all the time you know ;) just joking

I didn't know that for Eneloops, thanks!

Robot .....

Is there an off switch ?

Eep!

How much does the BQ-CC17 overcharge?

If I may attempt to hopefully accurately answer this important question, I’m almost 100% pretty sure for male versions it’ll have On, Off, and Vibrate.

Still no dice... still waiting on their reply.. curious how long it will take.. you know what.. I will ask them again now...

Finally received the answers back!!

So I will be posting them online soon, each in its category.

That's good news

Great!

The interview questions and answers for the Eneloop technicians are on the website. Until I have more time to put them 1 by 1 in the correct section on the website they can be found here: https://eneloop101.com/interview-with-eneloop-technicians/

Thanks.