Want to ask a question to an official Eneloop technician?

Many many thanks ChibiM

But… did I missed something??

No questions/answers about rebranded eneloops?? I mean if they told if ikea ladda and many others are rebranded eneloops?

Are the answers there or did I missed them??

Hey,

It's question 43.... I combined about 10 questions to make the list you can read on the website, that I took along to the meeting. We talked about it. All I can say is that they "are likely a bit different".... Don't want to put words in their mouth about this topic :) in public. So you can read question 12 to at least get some idea :)

Ok. I think that I understood!!

Only one nimh factory in Japan…

But…. My “imagination”…. my “mind”… my “brain” sometimes makes me think a lot of things and… the conclusion for me is a bit confusing… XD XD

You know??

OMG… the more I think… the more different conclusions I get XP

Haha. Yes, there is only 1 factory. But the process and materials might be different.

Just like when I worked at a factory one time where they made potato wedges, same potatoes, just different covering...... Just as an example ;)

Ok. Thanks.

One more question…

The other questions that are not answered…. what happened with them?? You did not made the questions or the did not answered them??

I couldn't ask all the questions.

We had to cut off because of time.

Some of the latter ones I asked as a reply to their comments on one of the earlier questions... :)

This is gold. It made my morning to read this over coffee. Thank you.

Thanks ChibiM, that was a very good morning read with my coffee. Put to rest many questions I had in my mind and appreciate very much that you took the time to set this up and make it happen

Glad I'm not the only freak one :D

lol, sounds like a fun job.

;) at least I think that's what they are called.

ChibiM, thanks again for doing this Eneloop Q&A with input from BLF.
Your Eneloop101 website is a great resource :+1:

My pleasure. I hope it's the best source on the internet about eneloop :D

Just hoping!

I used the site yesterday.

The internet is a big place, but is certainly the best eneloop resource that I have seen.

New Eneloop questions for 2019

BTW.

if anyone has other questions that haven't been answered on the site or on the Interview page... let me know!

I'd like to send in some new questions soon.

Yeah ok the biggest question I have had like forever is…….

Are they ever going to JUST SELL THE BATTERIES ALONE at Costco U.S.A.?

I mean do they have ANY IDEA how many of those included in the package EXTRA chargers pretty much everybody has now that just sit around collecting dust? ENUFF ALREADY.

Imagine the cost savings. Imagine the EXTRA BATTERIES.

I’d settle for even Eneloop doing this butt ONCE a year only just as a thank you to their loyal customers who’ve been wanting to buy JUST A BUNCH OF THEIR BATTERIES at Costco U.S.A. and NOTHING ELSE.

Goes equally for AA and AAA’s btw.

PS. Ok I’d settle even for just ONCE a YEAR ONLINE vs ALL THE TIME to CANADA.

Watt are we in The States, chopped liver?

PSS. I waz just wonderin’………“If only BLF’ers got behind this like they intensely do for another soon to be obsoleted GB uber light……”

PSSS. I think I’m almost getting into NRT (Notta Rant Territory) here. :open_mouth:

Costco Canada already sells batteries separately. But only online.

Lol.. I don't think the people I talk to have any influence on that part of the chain :) I wish :D