WARNING to all e-cigarette smokers: watch your face! (Instructions inside)

I would highly recommend this unit the EGO Tank to start out.

http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/egot-ac-rechargeable-pieces-electronic-cigarettes-5refill-box-set-p-8890

The top piece is the battery you press and hold the button while drawing a hit.

The piece below it is the atomizer it is a simple heating element that turns the liquid into steam or vapor by heating it using the batteries power. The atomizers last a couple months depending upon how much you use it.

The bottom piece is the cartridge or the tank it holds the flavored nicotine liquid having a clear one is nice so you can see when it needs a refill.

You need to purchase e liquid to refill the cartridge with there are different nicotine strengths and flavors available.

A cartomizer is for different type of e-cig that I am not familiar with.

I hope this helps.

I just started buying atomizers from priceangles they have the best price.

This is a generation 2 unit the one I recommended is the generation 3

The Gen 2 has a smaller atomizer that doesn't hit as strong (makes less heat) or last as long also the tank on the Gen 2 holds far less fluid than the Gen 3 tank system and the tank is not see through so you don't know when you are in need of a refill.

You need at least 2 batteries or you will be jonesing for hours while your battery is charging.

Buy the Manafont unit it is the same one I paid $80 dollars for locally here and I can vouch for it's quality since I have one to compare with the expensive one I bought.

I presume these EGO are fakes, btw should be enough safe if you don't abuse and take care, like all lico.

For beginner i would suggest that 501b or 501w have automatic(by aspiration) activation, in the ego you need to press a button that is way better for the vapor heat and quantity but maybe not comfortable for beginners

the only difference between 501 and ego is the battery, are legolable

the things that deteriorate are the liquid .. ofc xd so the atomizer usually every month and the batteries from 3 months to 1 year depend from the use

the difference is the tank the plastic filler for the liquid

should be that

but also the cone is different using a tank

just buy the 26,50 one xD

I just bought (yavi fault) this http://www.manafont.com/product_info.php/ego-ac-rechargeable-pieces-electronic-cigarette-5refill-box-set-black-p-8882

to begin with it. It seems a cheap way to test it. I promise to upload photo if the 10440 exploded in my face.

ofc should have the protection, for abuse i mean use an atomizer that require too much ampere, use a different charger, overdiscarge, keep in hot place, try to rescue of dead battery etc...

chk the voltage is very easy with a DMM on the battery with the button, more complicated is aspirate and put DMM wires on the same time for the automatic :P

...dunno about the liquid safety I buy it in Italy, btw for sure are safer of analogical cig

you basically need just the nicotine, that is hard to find, others ingredients are easy to find in pharmacy/drugs markets

the mean ingredients are propylene glycol, glycerol, aromas(not oil based) and nicotine, some add alcohol or distillates(no other kinds or the atomizer will get dirty)

...forgot to say, when the battery is empty the e-cig don't work and the led will blink 3 times

and don't use Ego charger for 501, is faster but probably will charge over 1C the 501 battery, not safe

I’m on my phone so I can’t check links, but I think you are confusing the 501. I’m not sure about that style. 510 is the most common style attomizer connection. As long as its a 510 connection you can use attomozers or cartomizers on it. An ego will easily use a carto but sometimes the cone won’t fit on. I have not tried the tank systems yet, bit I do have a genesis atty I need to put together sometime

just manafont call it 501, are 510 like on photos right pulsar, sry for the confusion :P

cartomizer is an atomizer with incorporate a cartridge, is called 2nd gen i think, 3rd gen are the tank, better coz you can see the liquid are easier to refill and you can clean the atomizer

ofc nicotine is a poison and also if you touch the liquid your skin will absorb the nicotine

would precise that i said, "btw should be enough safe if you don't abuse and take care"

not that are of good quality, never bought that version, but I bet my flashlight that will not explode on your face xD btw consider also that if explode the 510 will make less damage of an EGO xD

about buy both... as i said are legolable you can buy just the Ego and 1 automatic 510 battery(just the charger can be a problem if is over 350mAh)

The 501 is the Gen 1. The Ego Tank is the Gen3. The 501 tank is tiny it requires you to refill the liquid tank every 15-30 minutes were the EGO tank only needs to be filled every 3-6 hours. This is a real problem with the 501 first gen units especially if you are driving or need to concentrate on what you doing since filling the tank is tedious and difficult to do without spilling. Also the battery on the 501 only last 1-2 hours the Ego Tank battery last from 4- 8 hours. The whole idea is to make it easy to quite smoking. When you have to fiddle with this thing every 20 minutes you will get aggravated and just start smoking again. I gave all my 501 parts away to people to try since the Ego Tank is so much better.

Cartomizers are cartridges and attomozer in one. They are considered disposable but last for many uses. I’m rough at work on them so they only last me a week, but only cost 1.70 each. I could not stand cartridges and haven’t tried the tank. The generations i think refers to the generation of Tue tank system. I know there has been at least 3 tank systems for the ego.

ops looking better ego and 510 tank cartridge are different... I own just ego as tank version, can't say for sure

gen 1 and 2 was legolable :P

mmh maybe just the atomizer is the same now sry

Agree with E1320 Ego is way better, but for example my mom don't like that, is heavy and need to press, she prefer 510 with cartomizers

I'm really confused about that gen XD if is for cartridge, as I intend, first is normal cartridge with wool inside, second cartomizer, 3rd tank now i see that EGO-f what are?

The standard 510 “cigarette” style only lasted me about an hour. The standard ego lasted me about 4 to 5. I now use a prodigy v3.1 with 2 stacked rcr123a’s and dual coil cartos. All had a 510 connection. I have never used the tank system because of the mixes reviews on it. Either they love them or hate them. No middle grounds. My current setup pits out huge clouds of vapor all day. The trick with exits is you need a setup that works good for you, the right strength that works for you, and a juice flavor that you like. It can be a struggle to find the right combo.

well is traumatic after 30 min of explanation and practice with the button, look your mother still try to aspirate xD

btw search info about that ego-F maybe is the most evolute way

The different generations are the tank style. They are marketed on different sites as different letters after the ego. Some have the whole cone as an atty. Some have a atty that you just replace the coil and not the threaded part. The ego itself was never marketed with cartomizers, they were atty with the cartridge and then the tank system. There have been 3 different tank systems since the ego tank has been released, of not more. Usually you can tell them apart by the letter after ego, like ego-c is one of the newer systems

Puresmoker.com its the prodigy v3.1 it can use 2 rcr123a for 6 volt or 1 17670 I think for 3.7v and a lot longer battery life. It’s expensive, so I wouldn’t suggest it for starting out. Is suggest an ego battery, and whatever atty/carto/tank system you decide. Nice thing with ego is the batteries are the same in all kits, so if you don’t like one setup, try another. Bit using an ego will let you know if it works for you, then get a big battery mod if that’s what you choose

I think you guys should try some snus instead of the ecigs. Very safe. Try ordering from buysnus.com. I was doing good with that and managed to quit for over 2 years. Unfortunately, after my accident I went back to smoking hardcore. Man do I hate it.....I keep planning to make the switch back to snus, but haven't done it yet. Instead I grew my own tobacco plants and continue to smoke. Ick.

Recently they banned all smoking at work so i needed a solution. I have smoked Marlboro for about 40 years.

My first move was to read all the introductory articles at E Cigarette Forums and then read a lot of threads...

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/index.php

Based on my reading, I chose the Joye Ego-T system. I needed it quickly so I bought this one and some supplies from a USA dealer. I paid for Priority Mail, however it took 5 days to arrive...

http://eliquid-usa.com/Ego%20T%20System%20E-Cigarette%20starting%20kit.htm

In an old thread, an experienced BLF member recommended this one from DX. It looks like the same Ego-T clone that Manafont has...

http://www.dealextreme.com/p/egot-quit-smoking-usb-rechargeable-electronic-cigarettes-w-5-refills-pair-mb-flavor-111509

I recommend the E Cigarette Forum very much for new users.

Never smoked a cigarette in my life. Always hated them as well as hanging around people who did..