What are you drinking??

The first sign of a drinking problem is...

when you drink bbq chicken. ;)

Just had a small bottle of Crown lager beer, like the one below

I was just disassembling a few lights looking for suitable parts and ideas for modding an old 5D Mag.
Spreading out different parts, measuring and comparing sizes.
Found a reflector and pill from a Trustfire (X8 type I think) that could possible be reduced in size to fit.
Though I don’t want to destroy the Trustfire. So I put my hands behind my head, lean backwards in the chair, close my eyes for a few seconds.

I open my eyes again and take another look at the stuff in front of me when it suddenly hits me: :beer:

:beer:

Tonigh was a single bottle of honey ale home brew.

Morning coffee: strong brewed Lavazzo arabica with lots of milk

Show me a man with no vices, and I’ll show you a ticking time bomb waiting to happen :wink:

I drink pure vodka for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. So surprised to see many vodking guys here. :bigsmile:

Better question is how much?

There are only two answers to that question, too much and not enough. Nothing else exists.

hi

so gladness to you because one time i ate fake vodka and i got ill hardly !

which method you used to recognize pure vodka and fake vodka

what difference between fake and pure?

is much eating salt and sugar or sweet harmful for health?

is much eating false sweetener like aspartame or acesulfame potassium or sorbitol or sodium saccharin harmful too?

a lot of false product like gum come arrive to markets and a lot of them use harmful additive really isn't it?

is it true?

Coke and Jim Beam Devil’s Cut. Thus I call it Coke & Cut.

Ketel One with iced water at this very moment. Yes, life is good :)

I live 5 minutes walk from a small brewery, and buy two pints of beer each Saturday, which is today. It it yummy. And this evening I also have a bottle of Brewdog, and a bottle of Sierra Nevada Torpedo. The latter is an American beer, and really good. The Americans used to make dreadful beer, but they learnt from others, improved it, and created some great beer.

Cuba Libre…

ogranic green tea… some wine later as we are having company over

Jamaican Fizz
Banana Colada
President
Gin and Tonic

All self mixed at the kitchen bench :slight_smile:

Coffee as strong as I can make it in large quantities here- my usual. Rest of the time it’s sweet iced tea, sometimes water, and occasionally Earl Grey dark for a change of pace.

I gave up alcohol 11+ years ago; I had a problem with it so I fixed my problem. If you have a problem with it then know you can fix it too. If not, then enjoy it responsibly and don’t let it become a problem. End of sermon.

Phil

Decided to give New Belgium another chance when I saw their Voodoo Ranger Imperial IPA. I have been disappointed in the past by other offerings but this time I was pleasantly surprised. The hops are well balanced against the malt with a pleasant variety of flavor notes with an almost caramel-like undertone. A potent brew at 9% and a bargain if you find it at $8.99/six as I did. Opening 5th…