What are you drinking??

Been pounding back double water neat. :innocent: :face_with_monocle: :cowboy_hat_face:

I have to recommend the Cognacs of the small house of Michel Forgeron.
There are laws in France concerning the labeling VS VSOP Napoleon XO Hors D’Age.
The big brands label them at the bare minimum, yet Michel Forgeron has great honor in his products and each one of them have ripened in barrels longer to much longer then the label suggests. For example their Napoleon has been in barrels between 15 and 20 years, making it older then many XO Cognacs from other houses.
They don’t bother bottling the 3 year old (legally to be sold as VS) but sell a large part of it to big brands for their VS blends.
MF VS is minimum 5 year (others would call it VSOP)
MF VSOP is 5-10 year (others would call it Napoleon or XO)
Napoleon is 15-20 year (others would call it XO or extra vieux)
And so on. I recommend the Napoleon, at €44 a bottle (70cl 43%Alc) a true gem with smoothness and depth costing you a lot more from bigger and better known brands.

One can visit the place, lovely. As soon as they notice real interest and not just a bunch of tourists doing a tour of a Cognac maker the eyes start twinkling and one gets to taste from much more special stuff (barrels resting there since fifty or more years.)

It’s 7:25am here. Black Coffee

That’s a good one.

Coffee (with milk (“creamer” rather) and sugar).

Among the best water in the world.

White coffee (not so warm coffee and milk) on a big mug. The usual go-to on Sundays as I watch my favorite pest hunter in action.

This:

Only .99 per can and it’s delicious. Tastes like a watermelon Jolly Rancher candy. Perfect for the energy drink addict on a budget (like me).
:money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face: :money_mouth_face:

Icy cold glass of Kefir.

Heineken :beer:

Warsteiner Dunkel. :beer:

Evan Williams Bottled in Bond

Double espresso cappucinos, beer, wine… right now at a quick weekend getaway, enjoying this Terra Firma Beehive Blonde on tap…

Well, Hennessy is better :slight_smile: If one is aiming 45euros price level i would say Hennessy Special.
One of my bosses is a huge exotic drinks fan, once i was served Hennessy 8, then he said the bottle costs 38k euros….well, i would never give those for a bottle of amything…exept maybe a permanent 100% candelas bumping potion

France has a lovely varriety of extremely good( prolly the best in the world) red wines too

It’s 23:03 here and:
Ouzo Plomari,

but always with a rich salad of tomatoes, cucumbers, chilli peppers and basil.
Good goat cheese is a must. :wink:

My family like (it’s no paid ad) this goat cheese

I don’t miss to buy at least 2-3 boxes of this on my every visit to Greece.

Ouzo…blaaah!
23.14 and time for:

Staight of course

And for the love of God, pls dont buy polish vodka

Just a sip

http://mackmyra.com/ten-years/

Every day:

Milk that was in cow 24 hours ago. ( that’s some good shit )
Orange and Apple juice.
Sodas with Faxe kondi light being the favorite.

Alcohol i only do new-years evening, and then i drink fine single malts, mostly Scottish but i keep my options open.

If you invite and i am not driving i will drink what ever you have, but only cuz i am such a nice guy.

I have done my part of legal and illegal drugs, so have cut way back on the stuff.

Hmm. I think you’re getting it from the wrong hole, then. :smiley:

Hahaha

Drinking my coffee (table spoon honey, half a large mug cold brewed coffee, filled mug to rim with cold milk)