What are you drinking??

Right now, just plain ol’ (not so) cold water. When humidity is at 24% and dropping and you’re at an AC environment, you gotta stay hydrated even if you don’t feel thirsty.

Last sip of a bottle of
2013 Grand Cru d:Hannaches Cidre Nrut 6,5%Alc we opened for dinner.

Drinking a 20oz glass of Vintage sodium free seltzer. Sure is refreshing.

Cappuccino!

With cinnamon?! :laughing:

I don't know.

The ingredients aren't listed.

Aw :weary:

George Dickel #8 Tennessee Sour Mash Sippin’ Whisky

Nothing yet…. Blackberry wine fermenting

I drink distilled water, the best thing on earth for everyone!

Still Budweiser. Did you America today???

Ew. lol jk

Just had my first sip of tonight’s selection, Flying Dog ‘The Truth’ imperial ipa. Backbone’s weak and hop profile is the typical grapefruit and pine typical to ipas. I prefer some complexity like the voodoo ranger iipa, dogfish head 90 minute, great lakes lake erie monster or chillwave, etc.

I’m not fixated on ipa - I also enjoy a good scottish ale, pilsner, weitzen, abby ale, russian stout… or wine, mead, sake, port, marsala, sherry, brandy, tequila, vodka… wish I could find Furst Bismarck and Apfelkorn in my area…

Henry’s hard orange soda.

Does chicken feet soup broth count? :smiley:

Camo Black. Cheap, potent, and pretty tasty when you add some sierra nevada torpedo or arrogant bastard ipa. 1/2 16 oz ipa to 24 oz camo. Even a bit of fresh squeezed lime juice can be good. I use 1/2 of a small lime per 24 oz can.

Old No.7 Neat!

Getting my KILL ON! :smiling_imp: Running a Dump Box! KAWIBOY1428!

Playing COD Black Op’s 2 with my team ” JAP’n ” with Comm, on-line, 55’’ Wide Screen, Bose Surround Sound, and Loud, the floor and windows are shaking!!! :smiley: :+1:

GET SOME!!! :smiley:

black tea /w milk and a cup of water afterwards. trying to cut down on all sugary things, no more juices for me.

Margaritas!